Crowder firing back! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder firing back!

Damn, there was a lot of stuff I was glad to hear in that article. Like the part you mentioned, and Cam being strong as hell, all that stuff. Thank you Crowder!

Best thing this team can do to get the respect they feel they deserve is go out and win. Quit complaining about the respect and go take it.

We should have the best pass rush in Dolphins history. I see a lot of fierce pride-filled effort from Porter, Taylor & Wake to be the first to get to the qb.

I know we haven't seen him on the field, but I just have a feeling that Wake is going to be a BEAST for us.

Best thing this team can do to get the respect they feel they deserve is go out and win. Quit complaining about the respect and go take it.
i agree 100%. shut up & play winning football. simplicity.
"What other people think of me is none of my business." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I swear to god. I have never heard grown men cry like little sissy girls about "respect" like I have since the advent of the internet. Respect is earned. It is undeniable if you earn it. You take it. You don't "Get" it. You are not entitled to respect. You go out and you take it.

It's true in all aspects of life. You take and impose respect. You don't just talk about it.

I do not understand all the guys whining like little girls about how X or X doesn't respect us...But, they are swinging on the sac of the same guy should he write a positive article about a Dolphin.

Ok...Lemme get this straight; X guy says negative about the Dolphins...He's a hater and, an idiot "Talking head". Same guy says somthing positive a week later? Genius. :chuckle:

FFS people. I hate all this tounge wagging. Just get out there and play. If you win, respect will follow. I know it's a brand new concept and all, but, I promise..It will come.

I hope Crowder can back up his talk. So far the only NFL accomplished LB's the Phins have are Porter and JT.(as pass rush)
Otherwise MIA has ILB that makes absolutely no plays behind the line of scrimmage. And a CFL sack master. I hope Crowders game is better than the previous few years.

I just wish people here on these boards temper expectations for people who haven't accomplished a thing on the NFL gridiron, or have been avg. at best.

But I will be admonished for such comments as 'hater'. I look forward to day 1 of TC and GM 1 of the Reg Season. Thats when the talk stops and the hitting begins.

I swear to god. I have never heard grown men cry like little sissy girls about "respect" like I have since the advent of the internet. Respect is earned. It is undeniable if you earn it. You take it. You don't "Get" it. You are not entitled to respect. You go out and you take it.

It's true in all aspects of life. You take and impose respect. You don't just talk about it.

I do not understand all the guys whining like little girls about how X or X doesn't respect us...But, they are swinging on the sac of the same guy should he write a positive article about a Dolphin.

Ok...Lemme get this straight; X guy says negative about the Dolphins...He's a hater and, an idiot "Talking head". Same guy says somthing positive a week later? Genius. :chuckle:

FFS people. I hate all this tounge wagging. Just get out there and play. If you win, respect will follow. I know it's a brand new concept and all, but, I promise..It will come.

Hey Goon tell us how you really feel? :lol:

I have little respect for Crowder as a player.He is average,marginal,so-so just not the playmaker that I believe this team needs in the middle and in my opinion we will never be as good as we can be with Crowder in the middle.I hope to God he can prove me wrong but if past results are an indicator of future
performance then "you know what you get with Crowder"interceptions,forced fumbles,fumble recoveries,sacks expect very few and far between on plays that could change the outcome of games...never had it ...never will
but he talks a great game

and NO I'm not a Crowder hater but a Crowder realist knowing what we have is a mediocre non-dominant middle lb that has become allergic to game changing plays but continues to talk
with the best of them.

I have little respect for Crowder as a player.He is average,marginal,so-so just not the playmaker that I believe this team needs in the middle and in my opinion we will never be as good as we can be with Crowder in the middle.I hope to God he can prove me wrong but if past results are an indicator of future
performance then "you know what you get with Crowder"interceptions,forced fumbles,fumble recoveries,sacks expect very few and far between on plays that could change the outcome of games...never had it ...never will
but he talks a great game

and NO I'm not a Crowder hater but a Crowder realist knowing what we have is a mediocre non-dominant middle lb that has become allergic to game changing plays but continues to talk
with the best of them.

So why do you think a mediocre non-dominant lb remains on the team? Do Sparano, Parcells and Ireland resemble the picture in your thread or is Crowder better than mediocre?

Didn't we play the same teams as New England and the Jets did last year? Maybe one or two different, but pretty much the same schedule. Can't wait for the season to start.

Back
Top Bottom