Crowder on Dolphins GM Ireland: ‘He’s not a good person’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder on Dolphins GM Ireland: ‘He’s not a good person’

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
“I wouldn’t go on a team with Jeff Ireland. I’m not very confident in him,” said Crowder, who has been hosting his Miami-based radio show from Indy all week. “He doesn’t know what he’s doing in my opinion. He’s real disrespectful, he doesn’t know how to deal with people and the whole Dez Bryant (situation) kind of showed to the world what he’s about, but guys in the building know what he’s really about.”http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/02/01/cro...not-a-good-person/?module=HP11_headline_stack

Ireland on ex-Dolphin's linebacker Channing Crowder: "He's not a good linebacker."

Yet he has no problems with Nick Saban??

Welcome to corporate America Crowder, where most in leadership positions are not good people. Get used to it buddy!

Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

yeah seriously...i remember reading about a lot of the **** he said on the field to matt light and i don't care what the situation is...that stuff was foul

That's a peculiar thing for Crowder to say publicly. Very peculiar. Does not speak well for Crowder. That's the type of thing you keep to yourself. Football players sometimes lack translation abilities to real life. That's just not the type of thing you say out loud, Channing.

Ireland, on the other hand, just does not come across well. Maybe he can get a PR person to help. He may be solid at identifying talent, but he does not present well. Part of being a GM is being able to speak well and represent the organization. He needs help in that area. If all he wants to do is sit in a room with a projector, then fine, be a scout. But he is a GM, and there are other responsibilities.

Channing should think about what other GM's are thinking when he runs his mouth about Ireland DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY

Considering the source, this actually elevates Ireland in my eyes.

Maybe Ireland told that buggy-eyed goon that he is slow, can't cover the pass and runs his mouth too much. Guess the truth hurts huh Channing?

Lawd, Clam Chowder will grab onto anything these days to grab just even the slightest bit of attention.
Guess he still has a sour taste in his mouth from all the mess he talked on the field, cause he has backed it up quite nice by sitting on the couch after being cut.

That's pretty transparent on your part imo. I bet if Crowder's mouth was just as big and he was a play maker, you'd think differently.

Well, you'd be wrong. And since you clearly don't know me, I'm not sure how you could make such an assumption. I'm not the type of person who excuses assaholism for good performance. You could look back at my opinions on bringing Vick here and whether I would rather have Rex Ryan as our coach than Sparano and why. But why do that when it's so much easier to just assume the worst, right?

Your post actually says more about you than it does about me. Thanks for showing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom