Crowder on Dolphins GM Ireland: ‘He’s not a good person’ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder on Dolphins GM Ireland: ‘He’s not a good person’

Well whether you like Crowder as a player or a person I think there are merits to what he is saying. I think Ireland has been an Ok GM definately not as bad as many we have had but I have little doubt that some people view him the same as Crowder. I gave Irleand due blast for even touching on the prostitute/pimp issue in an interview but Im not going to base my whole judgement on this one incident. I would have preferred with started fresh with another GM but Im ok with giving Jeff another year as GM.

If Crowder played as well as he ran his mouth he'd be a Hall of Famer. The guy was slow and was exposed time after time when trying to cover Tight Ends. He NEVER made any game changing plays or big hits on the ball carrier. He was all talk and little action.

Well, you'd be wrong. And since you clearly don't know me, I'm not sure how you could make such an assumption. I'm not the type of person who excuses assaholism for good performance. You could look back at my opinions on bringing Vick here and whether I would rather have Rex Ryan as our coach than Sparano and why. But why do that when it's so much easier to just assume the worst, right?

Your post actually says more about you than it does about me. Thanks for showing yourself.
You're right. My apologies. What I speculated on seems to be the norm on here. I should've simply asked what your thoughts were instead of assuming.

Let me guess, people will post that Crowder sucks and he's a loser.

Of course thats the mo of this board. Some of the same people that will hold Ireland blameless for our three straight losing seasons.

back to that same point. When taylor left the first time all we did was blame Taylor then years later Parcells quits on us and is a scumbag. Even back to the Culpepper situtaion its like some people assume the FO can do no wrong at least till they are fired or quit.

While he wasn't really a playmaker, I don't think he was THAT bad a player. And it did seem like he helped with communication on D. But there are numerous examples of the guy being a loudmouth jackass, thus you have to consider the source.

Ireland's job is NOT public relations. There is a separate dept for that. His job is to procure talent for this team. It doesn't really matter if people like him or not. He's not a coach and does not deal with players day to day.

channingjpg20imagethumb200x272-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom