Cryheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cryheaven

tonto_phin said:
typical bunch of doubters

Our defense is going to be stellar
Someone posted earlier today (before the draft started) that the board would get this way today. Wish I remembered who it was. Nostradamusfinfan or something like that.

Don't sweat it.

Lots of people bitched about our draft last year.

Generally you can tell when someone has no idea what they're talking about. If it's not a sexy name or someone they've heard of, it's a bad pick.

I generally don't respond to those threads because they're a waste of time.

tonto_phin said:
typical bunch of doubters

Our defense is going to be stellar

I'm right with you. Last years draft left me absolutely no reason to question any of Nick's picks. At this time next year, people will be talking about how Miami had the best 2005 draft and hopefully 2 years from now, one of the best 2006 drafts. I just really wish we had more picks to work with. Although I'm very happy that we put our lost picks to good use acquiring a franchise QB in Culpepper for a 2nd rounder and a 5th rounder for Manny Wright. A couple more jobs well done by coach Saban.

:)

Muck said:
Don't sweat it.

Lots of people bitched about our draft last year.

Generally you can tell when someone has no idea what they're talking about. If it's not a sexy name or someone they've heard of, it's a bad pick.

Good points. I agree 100%. Last year I remember several people grumbling about Channing Crowder and Travis Daniels. People said Crowder had left too early and was no where near NFL ready.

As for your quote here,
I generally don't respond to those threads because they're a waste of time

It's just so hard to sit back and watch unknowledgeable people talk out of their a**** and not school them up. Nothing makes me more mad than people who think they would do a better job than Saban.

Back
Top Bottom