Culpepper's first public workout with Dolphins draws praise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper's first public workout with Dolphins draws praise

This is awesome news...how f'in long away is September???

Culpepper's first workout with Dolphins draws praise

This is from ESPN

The new Dolphins quarterback, in his first public workout since joining the Miami Dolphins, dropped back during a morning minicamp session Friday and saw no one open.

So he took off running -- looking every bit like his former self.
Culpepper, who had surgery in November to repair three torn ligaments in his right knee, sprinted down the field during a non-contact drill against players not wearing pads. He also ran back to the huddle and showed no signs of being limited at all despite wearing a knee brace.

Culpepper did not speak with reporters Friday, but his teammates are impressed with his progress.

Link
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2477250

Thats very positive news.Who would have thought CPep might be ready for the first exhibition season.

Keeping my fingers crossed and staying cautiouslly optimistic! But so far, the early reports sound excellent!

So he took off running -- looking every bit like his former self.
Culpepper, who had surgery in November to repair three torn ligaments in his right knee, sprinted down the field during a non-contact drill against players not wearing pads. He also ran back to the huddle and showed no signs of being limited at all despite wearing a knee brace.
I was there yesterday and have the following video of Culpepper running. I also have a couple of the other nice throws he made and will post them up shortly.

Click here to watch CulpepperRunnig

Back
Top Bottom