Current Draft Order | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Current Draft Order

If we lose which i know we will!! (Manning will ruin us) we can drop lower!! And get a great player and not spend so much Money on him

i'm going against my mind..... ahh the dolphins, how much more can i take?

If we lose which i know we will!! (Manning will ruin us) we can drop lower!! And get a great player and not spend so much Money on him

Man I'm not rooting for us to lose, but chances are It will happen anyway.

we usually do quite well, if not winning ag Manning. Besides, i doubt their starters will play the whole game. we will win.

i think it wuold be a great spot for us. b/c we will have that in round 2 3 adn 4th. should be able to strike gold hopefully :)

It would be great to sit at that #8 spot cus things just fall into your lap alot there.

I have to agree. As much as I don't want us to lose, I think it's a strong possibility this week. Indy is at home, coming off a couple of embarassing losses, needs the win in order not to slip further down the seeds, and really needs a spark going into the playoffs. I don't see the starters sitting much (if at all) in this game. Especially after getting burned by doing this last year. With some of our injuries in the secondary, I just have a bad feeling about this week.
If we were to lose though, it would slightly improve our draft pick and in looking at those ahead of us and what they've taken in the first the last year/two, we stand a decent chance at getting an elite level player in several different positions (QB, WR, OL, LB, DL). I just hope we do our homework and pick someone that will be an impact player, not just a future project.

According to that draft order, Miami could possibly move up to 6th at best if they lose. Texas, Washington, Arizona, and San Francisco would all have to win their games. I don't think they will all win, but you never know.

SF at Denver = Not Likely
Arizona at SD = Not Likely
Wash hosting NY = Possibly
Houston hosting Cleveland = Likely

Based on who other teams are playing, I'm saying Miami moves up to the 8th pick with a loss to Indy.

Miami could still actually win. I mean Ronnie should be able to have a great day v.s. that Run Defense. You never know

Miami could still actually win. I mean Ronnie should be able to have a great day v.s. that Run Defense. You never know

Yeah. They could definitely still win. I just hope they don't. It doesn't mean anything. If they do, I'm sure it won't be the end of the world. It will just hurt them some in the draft. A loss is more like a win this Sunday.

According to that draft order, Miami could possibly move up to 6th at best if they lose. Texas, Washington, Arizona, and San Francisco would all have to win their games. I don't think they will all win, but you never know.

SF at Denver = Not Likely
Arizona at SD = Not Likely
Wash hosting NY = Possibly
Houston hosting Cleveland = Likely

Based on who other teams are playing, I'm saying Miami moves up to the 8th pick with a loss to Indy.

No matter who wins or loses this week, Based on SoS, the highest we can move up is 8th overall in the 1st round:

Current order with SoS %:

1. Detroit 2-13 .529 (at Dallas)
2. Oakland 2-13 .546 (at NY Jets)
3. Cleveland 4-11 .533 (at Houston)
4. Tampa 4-11 .542 (vs Seattle)
5. Arizona 5-10 .492 (at San Diego)
6. Houston 5-10 .513 (vs Cleveland)
7. Washington 5-10 .513 (vs NY Giants)
8. Minnesota 6-9 .475 (vs St. Louis)
9. San Fran 6-9 .496 (at Denver)
10. Miami 6-9 .538 (at Indy)
11. St Louis 7-8 .458 (at Minnesota)
12. Atlanta 7-8 .458 (at Philly)
13. Carolina 7-8 .483 (at New Orleans)
14. Green Bay 7-8 .500 (at Chicago)
15. Pittsburgh 7-8 .508 (at Cincy)
16. NY Giants 7-8 .529 (at Washington)
17. Buffalo 7-8 .571 (at Baltimore)

In the 2nd round we could pick as high as #5 overall, but not in the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom