Current draft order.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PhinMagic, Dec 26, 2012.

1. PhinMagic

PhinMagic Banned Hammered

The current order is up now on NFL.COM. We are currently 15. We can move up to as much as 12th with a loss and SOS tiebreakers. With a win we could move back to 18th. So its somewhere in the 12-18 range.

2. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

Lol @ people wanting to lose just to move up a little bit

3. PhinMagic

Anyone who wants to lose to NE should have their head examined. Lets get in there and **** up their chances at a bye

4. hardcorefin

hardcorefin Member

I'd rather lose a high draft pick than lose to the Patsies!!!

5. foozool13

foozool13 #12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99 Donator

I hope we **** on the Pats!

6. Bingit

Bingit Well-Known Member

This reminds me of a debate I had with a Jets fan before the season started. He was trying to tell me how the Dolphins would compete for a top 3 pick in Aprils draft. Where are you Objective Jet? :lol:

7. PhinMagic

Thats funny cause if we had a fg kicker we would have a top 10 record. Where are the jets?? O yeah looking for a new qb. Talk about reaching......snatchez was as big a reach as it gets.

8. Danny

Danny FinHeaven VIP

It's silly how some people on this board that the team is going to either win or lose based on wha some people want us to do. The ones that want us to win I can understand. We all want to beat the pats. The ones that want us to lose, it's not that they want us to lose but they know that winning that game will not change the fact that we're not in the playoffs and they want a higher pick in every round. I can understand that too. Please people. Nobody here is rooting for the Dolphins to lose. They just want a higher pick cause it could help turn the team around for the best.

The problem is that I don't trust what Ireland will do with those picks regarless of where those picks are. We're all happy that we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds but we could be seeting ourselfs up for a big disappointment.

Ozzy rules!!

9. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

I fully understand the position of people who want to see the team pick 6 spots higher in the draft.

That said, I hope those people also fully understand that I want to see Ryan Tannehill **** in Bill Belichick's mouth.

10. pgfinfan

pgfinfan Rookie

This is called a Win-Win situation, we beat the Pats we will all be ecstatic, we lose and we get a better draft pick.....it's all GOOD !!!!

11. The Omen

The Omen Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    I've NEVER rooted for a Phins loss... However a higher draft pick after a loss in a season finale that doesn't have play off implications for us, definatly helps soften the blow of that loss.

Actually I trust the Ireland and Philbin combo much more then I did Tuna/Ireland/Meatball combo. 2012 draft yeilded us some nice talent. I know how everybody is has Ireland on their **** list right now because we've had yet another losing season... He just seems to be the easy target as far as skape goats go, when in actuallity Dan Charpenter should be taken the grunt of that blame. not saying, but just saying.

I'm actually very excitted to see what they are gonna do with those first 5 picks. Some really good talent is going to fall to uss at our spot in the first round because some of the teams picking in the top ten are going to be QB desperate, and this years draft is void of supurb QB talent, so they'll be reaching for less talent while we scoop up a solid player in a position of need.

12. X-FACTOR

X-FACTOR Scout Team

This!!

13. pillBOXhat

pillBOXhat Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the Phins demoralize the Pats as they head to the post-season. I would never root to lose a single game, but if we do lose I hope it's a hard-fought battle that comes down to the wire.

14. jason_taylor

jason_taylor Pro Bowler

i agree not that i want them to lose but , look at indy .

15. RoKnRuiN

RoKnRuiN Sooner PhinFan

What would it cost us in the draft to move up from 18 to 12?? Yeah, lol @ you.

16. Ronnie23

Ronnie23 Seasoned Veteran

Just how I feel.

17. Cleetus

Cleetus Well-Known Member

Is Brady sitting out? If not what makes you think this team can beat the Pats? The point is moot!

18. finitis23

finitis23 Well-Known Member

If this were any other team, I would secretly not care if we lost... But it's Patriots week & I want to end this season with some serious BANG !

but i will not cry this time around if we end up losing lol

19. NCFINFAN13

NCFINFAN13 The Phinsuckery Continues Donator

I'd love to have a Top 12 pick but, I want to beat the tar out of those Patsies and begin their downslide into the abyss. Ok ... maybe that's unrealistic right now, but it sure would be nice.

20. retarmyfinfan

retarmyfinfan Brave Rifles Donator

Doesn't matter wether we are 12 or 18. If Ireland can't draft right he will pick the wrong person regardless of draft position.

21. kloud_9

kloud_9 Well-Known Member

Talent between 10-20 isn't that far and wide really..

22. SabanHater

SabanHater ***** in the House!

time for Tannehill to show Brady there's a new sheriff in town

23. The Omen

The Omen Well-Known Member

you're right, the Pouncey and Tannehill (only 2 first round picks he's had full control over without the Tuna breathing down his neck) were absolutly terrible picks.

I have a feeling there will be, at least 3 teams (KC, Buffallo and AZ) picking before us are QB starved and will likely reach for one in the first just because that's how things are these days in the NFL... Jax and or the Jets might be interested in a QB as well... Outside of Geno Smith, I don't think any other QB is worth a top 10-12 pick. JMO... Thus having better talent fall to us, Keenan Allen anyone?

24. CANDolphan

CANDolphan Seasoned Veteran

Such a flip side. I want to beat the Pats, go 8-8, show some serious improvement.

But I'd also love for those higher picks, especially in the 2nd and the 3rd. I think Ireland makes some serious moves to grab playmakers this draft. 3 players in the first 3 rounds, moving up in 1 and 2.

25. allsilverdreams

allsilverdreams Starter Finheaven VIP Donator

8-8 looks so much better than 7-9 in my eyes.if we really want a player in the draft we have enough picks to move up for them