Curse? What curse? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Curse? What curse?

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Reaction score
The monkey is off our backs, Red Sox Nation!

Damn, this feels great. I offer my respect to the Cardinals -- you guys were the best in the regular season, and it may well have been different if the Yankees didn't pin this team to the wall and force them to come out swinging.

WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 86 years, you finally win the World Series. Now after you sober up and get bailed out of jail, you can move on to your next project: pronouncing your R's.

Repeat after me, chowds: Parrrrrk yourrrrr carrrrr in Harrrrrrvarrrrrrrd Yarrrrrrd.

:lol:

This can only bode well for the Dolphins -- it's the first pro sports championship I have been able to celebrate in baseball or football. It's awesome, and I can't wait until I can celebrate a Super Bowl win, too.

I've seen 4 Yankees Championships in my lifetime. When you have seen that many (and your team win 112 games in one of those seasons), then Boston fans can start bragging. All I can say is...............See you in April when we'll be back to claim what we rented to you punk a$$ Boston fans!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I've seen 4 Yankees Championships in my lifetime. When you have seen that many (and your team win 112 games in one of those seasons), then Boston fans can start bragging. All I can say is...............See you in April when we'll be back to claim what we rented to you punk a$$ Boston fans!!
Classy.

Thanks!

Have your moment in the sun Boston. We've made fools of you so many times, you deserve your day.................PUNKS!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Thanks!

Have your moment in the sun Boston. We've made fools of you so many times, you deserve your day.................PUNKS!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is awsome!!!!! Cry, LITTLE GIRL, Cry :roflmao:

/dumbass voice " duuhh, still gotta win da world seris boston still gotta win da world series!!" /end stanksfan13 voice

WE DID FOOL!!

Kevin Brown WAS A GREAT PICKUP .. Keep spendin 15 million on has-bens, LOSERS!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

#1 BABY

Jimmy James said:
New York sports fans may actually be worse than Philadelphia fans when it comes to losing. Bunch jerks...

I honestly don't know what happened in New York when they lost this year, but I was here in New England when Boston lost in game 7 last year. For almost one full day hordes of whiny sox fans where roaming the streets, literally crying and chanting Yankees Suck. I don't know if it can get any worse?

Anton said:
I honestly don't know what happened in New York when they lost this year, but I was here in New England when Boston lost in game 7 last year. For almost one full day hordes of whiny sox fans where roaming the streets, literally crying and chanting Yankees Suck. I don't know if it can get any worse?

2004 CHAMPS

YYYEAAA BOYYY

Jesus, are you sure? Because I could've sworn ESPN was lying.

Don't get a boner now.

Back
Top Bottom