Custom Avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Custom Avatar

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how you post a custom avatar?

I'm not sure if it is because I am too new, or I am missing the option that allows me to add a custom avatar, but would like to at some point.

Any help is appreciated...

Just wondering how you post a custom avatar?

I'm not sure if it is because I am too new, or I am missing the option that allows me to add a custom avatar, but would like to at some point.

Any help is appreciated...

Click on settings in the upper right hand corner. Once that opens click on edit avatar. From there you should see this:

Screenshot_20131010070858png-1.jpg

You should see the little dot to click on to use a custom avatar. Then right below that the option to use either a Web based image hosting site or upload it from your computer.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun. now Free

It doesn't give me the option to use a custom avatar.....I assume it must be locked out until I have reached a specific post count. I appreciate your help.

It doesn't give me the option to use a custom avatar.....I assume it must be locked out until I have reached a specific post count. I appreciate your help.

Then I suggest you go to the Ladies Lounge and comment on how hot the girls are until you have reached ten posts. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's going on.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun. now Free

Back
Top Bottom