Cutler better than Tannehill? No. This article says it all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler better than Tannehill? No. This article says it all

First of all why do you listen to these stupid people writing articles? They know nothing. Second Cutler is better then Tannehill. Tannehill sucks. Stop sticking up for this loser. Cutler is going to shut all his haters up this season. Tannehill is done and his leg wont be the same. Tannehill wont be a Dolphin next year. His contract is too big plus they wont have him on the bench making that kind of money. Tannehill sucks he had his chance. His time in Miami is over!

First of all why do you listen to these stupid people writing articles? They know nothing. Second Cutler is better then Tannehill. Tannehill sucks. Stop sticking up for this loser. Cutler is going to shut all his haters up this season. Tannehill is done and his leg wont be the same. Tannehill wont be a Dolphin next year. His contract is too big plus they wont have him on the bench making that kind of money. Tannehill sucks he had his chance. His time in Miami is over!

Better get used to disappointment. Also it might be a good idea to become familiar with the TOS if you plan to stick around.

I don't think one is better than the other and each brings something the other doesn't. The biggest difference is Tanne is more apt to not make a bone head play which can be good for protecting the ball but can leave some plays and points on the field, where Cutler is more high risk high reward which leads to an offense that might be more dangerous but more turnover prone. I will also say that Cutler played more Tannesque in 2015 under Gase. The good news is there really isn't much drop off if any with Cutler and I do believe he gives us a better chance to make the playoffs than Moore does. Just MHO.

IMO cutler will make some plays that are going to be absolutely incredible and exciting to watch but also make plays that make you go WTF!?!

Tannehill makes some nice plays frequently but doesn't make the WTF plays cutler will. And at the end of the day both will have similar stat lines but will arrive there in different ways, with cutler most likely having more turnovers. That's the way I see it.

I thought he he had a decent article going until he got to "irrational optimism". I'm not seeing alot of that from us fans with Cutler yet - most seem to have realistic expectations as far as Cutler goes. Plus, i think one can be optimistic about this offense without expecting the QB to play lights out...there's alot of talent between WR's, RB's and even the oline if healthy.

But his assessment of a couple preseason series was reasonable - "Call it a good workout"

Tannehill and Cutler and about 10 other 2nd tier qb's in the NFL are equal.

And Any of those 10 like Cousins, or Luck, or Flacco, or Dalton or Smith could have a great year or a great game or a streak of great games or stink it up pretty good too.

They are over paid - and they are WAAAYYY over scrutinized by a cast of media fools who are simply LUCKY as all get out to spend their career writing stupid articles about football!

That article was like watching the 2nd half of the game...**** off, Hyde!

Tannehill and Cutler and about 10 other 2nd tier qb's in the NFL are equal.

And Any of those 10 like Cousins, or Luck, or Flacco, or Dalton or Smith could have a great year or a great game or a streak of great games or stink it up pretty good too.

They are over paid - and they are WAAAYYY over scrutinized by a cast of media fools who are simply LUCKY as all get out to spend their career writing stupid articles about football!
Flacco and Luck are legitimately good. Luck has zero talent around him in Indy.

Man, if you guys think Flacco is terrible I wonder what you think of Tannehill...

Back
Top Bottom