Cutler better than Tannehill? No. This article says it all | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler better than Tannehill? No. This article says it all

Man, if you guys think Flacco is terrible I wonder what you think of Tannehill...

Tannehill has been statistically better than Flacco last two seasons so there is an argument to be made.

compare.jpg

In his two possessions last night Cutler showed a pocket presence that Tanne doesn't have. That will make a huge difference this year.

First of all why do you listen to these stupid people writing articles? They know nothing. Second Cutler is better then Tannehill. Tannehill sucks. Stop sticking up for this loser. Cutler is going to shut all his haters up this season. Tannehill is done and his leg wont be the same. Tannehill wont be a Dolphin next year. His contract is too big plus they wont have him on the bench making that kind of money. Tannehill sucks he had his chance. His time in Miami is over!

Anything he can cling on to that's pro Tannehill, he just runs with it. Weird.

Irrational optimism, Mr. Hyde, is what there will be this time next season when a 7th year QB that has done absolutely nothing in his career returns from 2 knee injuries and reconstructive surgery.

It's the kind of thing people post when they don't have an argument. That, and goofy images.

I'm here for the jokes. I don't care. Cutler is the starting QB and I'll root for him. If Tannehill becomes the starter, then I'll root for him. I'm a fan of the Dolphins. Carry on with your crusade. I'm not going back and forth with you on Tannehill thread #385,527.

First of all why do you listen to these stupid people writing articles? They know nothing. Second Cutler is better then Tannehill. Tannehill sucks. Stop sticking up for this loser. Cutler is going to shut all his haters up this season. Tannehill is done and his leg wont be the same. Tannehill wont be a Dolphin next year. His contract is too big plus they wont have him on the bench making that kind of money. Tannehill sucks he had his chance. His time in Miami is over!
coke thick glasses fan.jpg

I don't think the "Who is Better?" conversation matters when it comes to Cutler vs. Tannehill. RT is injured and Cutler is the starter; barring a career year from Cutler, Tannehill is the starter in 2018.

Will these threads replace the RT vs MM debate?

I am going to preference with this...I give zero ****s who is the better QB...I just want the team to win, but the title made me think of this...

Back
Top Bottom