cutler drafted before lineart? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler drafted before lineart?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
cutler drafted before lineart?? draftdaddy.com thinks so wow!! they have cutler as the 2nd best overall player in the draft thats crazy! cutler is good but damn #2, just click on the big board and see for yourself. :dolphins:

If Leinart broke his throwing arm in the Rose Bowl, he would still probably be drafted before Cutler.

kastofsna120 said:
oh well if draftdaddy.com says so

I just thought it was interesting thats all, dont worry i am not talking down to your "god" matt lineart

Someone is really trying to promote Cutler, ala Aaron Rodgers last year. It's nothing more than draft talk fodder. Maybe he's already hired an agent and the agent is working it!

nolefin said:
I just thought it was interesting thats all, dont worry i am not talking down to your "god" matt lineart
i appreciate you respecting my religious beliefs

nolefin said:
cutler drafted before lineart?? draftdaddy.com thinks so wow!! they have cutler as the 2nd best overall player in the draft thats crazy! cutler is good but damn #2, just click on the big board and see for yourself. :dolphins:

This all depends on how these guys do in the Senior bowl (if they attend) and how they do at the combine and individual workouts. Look what happened to Brown last year ?? Look at what happened to Rodgers last year ?? Need we say anymore ??

kastofsna120 said:
i appreciate you respecting my religious beliefs
Nuttin for Nuttin but Jay Cutler will be a way better pro than armless Matt Leinart.

Winbaby#23 said:
Nuttin for Nuttin but Jay Cutler will be a way better pro than armless Matt Leinart.
armless? LOOK AT THIS PIC:

clear.gif

LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT TWO ARMS TO ME, BUDDY

kastofsna120 said:
armless? LOOK AT THIS PIC:

clear.gif

LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT TWO ARMS TO ME, BUDDY
I mean't by strength in his arm. He will never be able to throw the outs with velocity on his passes. I think he has a weaker arm than Pennington and his arm may be the weakest in the NFL.

Winbaby#23 said:
I mean't by strength in his arm.
oh really? i thought you meant he actually had no arms. my mistake

btw, leinart has an arm comparable with just about any NFL QB. sorry to completely tear down your berlin wall of a theory

Thats just hype.IMO there is no way that Young or Cutler will be drafted before Lienart.

When scouts think the Young would make a better WR than a QB then he is a project at QB.

We dont know enough about Cutler.He has been hot lately but he has not done enough on the field on a consistent basis to know if the recent hype is justified..
He was considered to be a second round pick for most of the year and now there is talk about him being the first QB taken.I dont buy it.

The comparisons to Favre are premature.Cutler throws off his back foot too much.If that is not corrected it will result in inaccurate throws and multiple interceptions in the pros.In fact Favre another QB who throws off his back foot had that problem at first when he started in the NFL but he had the talent to overcome that flaw.

IMO Cutler is a boom or bust kind of QB which to my mind makes him a project.

On the other hand Lienart is as close to be NFL ready as you can get.The comparisons to Brady are quite justified although I dont think he will be as good.

nolefin said:
alot of these so called draft site r no different than me or u just guessing and speculating. i would take that opinion with a grain of salt,besides until these Qb's finish there bowl games and showcase there talents b4 teams in draft no one knows in which order there going to go.:)

Back
Top Bottom