cutler drafted before lineart? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler drafted before lineart?

Some people get so into intangebles it becomes laughable. Just because linehart doesnt have a ridiculous arm it is assumed he has no arm strength... lol. Linehart has arm strength and is able to make all the throws. Could he afford to gain 10-15 ilbs and build strength, certainly. But c'mon people no arm strength is a major major stretch. LOL compare pennington to linehart might have been one of the funniest things ever; maybe even funnier than you not picking up the sarcasm from kastoff

This was something that I posted in another thread. If Lienart slips even a little, and Cutler does well in the Senior Bowl and combine, he WILL pass Lienart on the boards. If.....I am saying IF.

Winbaby#23 said:
I mean't by strength in his arm. He will never be able to throw the outs with velocity on his passes. I think he has a weaker arm than Pennington and his arm may be the weakest in the NFL.

That might be the worst analysis I've ever seen...have you actually watched Leinart play?

I don't think scouting is in your future.

unifiedtheory said:
That might be the worst analysis I've ever seen...have you actually watched Leinart play?

I don't think scouting is in your future.
:yeahthat:

i think some mouthbreather at ESPN said leinart's arm isn't that great and now all of these saps pipe up with their brilliant analysis that leinart has a weak arm

kastofsna120 said:
i think some mouthbreather at ESPN said leinart's arm isn't that great and now all of these saps pipe up with their brilliant analysis that leinart has a weak arm

I think you are dead on about that....

People take what is said on ESPN like it is the gospel.

I've yet to see Leinart show his supposed "weak arm".

Does he have a Jeff Georger arm? No....and he never will. But he has MORE then anough arm to be a great professional.

CAN YA'LL SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S LEINART

NOT LINEART
NOT LEINHART
NOT LINEHART

JESUS GET IT RIGHT!!

I'm just tired of seeing spelled wrong

unifiedtheory said:
I think you are dead on about that....

People take what is said on ESPN like it is the gospel.

I've yet to see Leinart show his supposed "weak arm".

Does he have a Jeff Georger arm? No....and he never will. But he has MORE then anough arm to be a great professional.
This man speaks truth.

yeah Cutler is good but Leinart is better, no way will Cutler go before Leinart

Caps said:
If Leinart broke his throwing arm in the Rose Bowl, he would still probably be drafted before Cutler.

If Leinart snapped his neck he would still be drafted before Cutler.

NOT LINEART
NOT LEINHART
NOT LINEHART

JESUS GET IT RIGHT!!

Sorry Mrs Lanart

Raekwon The Che said:

NOT LINEART
NOT LEINHART
NOT LINEHART

JESUS GET IT RIGHT!!

who gives a damn how its spelled, i could care less about getting his name right, its not like i am spelling marino's name wrong

I, for one, never said LEINART (better?) had a weak arm. Also, I know how things go with info snowballing. It is exactly why I think Cutler will have a chance to go higher. That is not to say that I think Cutler is better. I haven't watched either of them play very much. I mean, jeez, look how far Rodgers (am I spelling that one correctly?) fell. He might or might notturn out to be better than Smith.

Leinart could die in a fire and still be drafted ahead of Cutler.

Leinart will be the first QB to be drafted come April, for the simple reason that he is the best pro prospect. No "I'll pull my talent evaluation out of my ***" homepage is going to change that.

dolfan72734me said:
This was something that I posted in another thread. If Lienart slips even a little, and Cutler does well in the Senior Bowl and combine, he WILL pass Lienart on the boards. If.....I am saying IF.

ah...no. Leinart would have to slip a lot more than a little for this to be even a remote possibility.

Raekwon The Che said:

NOT LINEART
NOT LEINHART
NOT LINEHART

JESUS GET IT RIGHT!!

I'm sick and tired of people being too lazy to just even type a word they're not sure about on google and seeing if they've spelled it correctly. It's disturbing to see how few people can do something so easy :goof: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom