cutler multiple cracked ribs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler multiple cracked ribs

I think everybody is relived about that news.

Multiple cracked ribs?
He is done. It takes months to heal without being slammed by 300# DT's or blindsided by safeties.
Its Moore's team now. This makes it easy for Gase to save face.
The FO need to find another back up QB now..

Multiple cracked ribs?
He is done. It takes months to heal without being slammed by 300# DT's or blindsided by safeties.
I remember Bruce Smith playing like half a season with broken ribs. I don't know how long it takes to heal, what he can or can't do etc. But I do know that Cutler already played scared as it was, and with any type of injury my god...

Didn't Stafford play s good amount of time with cracked ribs?

They just put that Kevlar vest on now

Hasn't looked good on Sundays either. Why would Thursday be any different?

Multiple cracked ribs?

Agree. He's certainly not going to tip off the Ravens on who is starting, but we all know it will be MM. I believe everything happens for a reason and it was supposed to be MM all along. I hope Gase is a not a big ego guy and if MM does the job that he will continue starting him. If not he will lose the support of the fans.

Multiple cracked ribs?
He'll be back in 3 weeks probably. Issue is he was dropping his eyes and looking for the pass rush before this. Backpedaling on most of his throws. It might be worse when he comes back.

The only thing worse than starting Jay Cutler is putting Jay Cutler in the game in the 3rd quarter down by a score or two. Maybe that's the thinking on why Gase is so stubborn.

He'll be back in 3 weeks probably. Issue is he was dropping his eyes and looking for the pass rush before this. Backpedaling on most of his throws. It might be worse when he comes back.

You ever have cracked ribs?. It hurts every breath. It is going to be months...

You ever have cracked ribs?. It hurts every breath. It is going to be months...

Not only that. The older you get the longer it takes to heal, sometimes months. Regardless of what kind of flak jacket they give him, when a 300-lb DT lands on you it's excruciating pain and you are back on the bench. You think JC was tentative before? Wait till you see him after an injury. I don't see him coming back anytime soon, especially if MM takes care of business.

Back
Top Bottom