Cutler out with cracked ribs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler out with cracked ribs

A relatively mild injury that will keep him out for a few weeks and should have no lasting effects on Cutler in his life after football. It might be insensitive of me, but I consider that an excellent situation. (Yes I am aware that if Moore goes down we are screwed)

Most likely scenario is that after 2 or 3 weeks of Moore at the helm we will be itching for someone else. The problem is that someone else will be Cutler. Vicious cycle we have.

As excited as I was about Moore's play today, the real test always comes when a guy starts the whole game. For some reason guys off the bench always seem to have extra mojo - that said I do believe Moore is the answer over anyone else currently on this team, or in FA for that matter.

Hes too expensive and a starter. We'd have a mess next year with two expensive starters.

As excited as I was about Moore's play today, the real test always comes when a guy starts the whole game. For some reason guys off the bench always seem to have extra mojo - that said I do believe Moore is the answer over anyone else currently on this team, or in FA for that matter.
That’s because the opposing teams don’t scout the backup qbs for a game. Jets game planned for Cutler. They weren’t expecting Moore to come in. Ravens will be ready for Moore. I have a feeling he’ll stink it up in Baltimore.

Did Kap really get brought up again?

Let Moore play it out - We have a backup god forbid we need it. If we went 3-2 with cutler we can keep winning games with Moore.

If anybody on the team has earned the right to play (other than Denney and Wake), it’s Matt Moore.

He did OK last year. He’ll be fine this year.

Kaepernick...Jesus. As if I didn’t have enough reasons to renounce this team after 41 years....

Moore is going to get his chance. It's a bit different when teams have an opportunity to game plan against you......but I like out chances with Moore.

We do need Cutler back though. Whether he is playing or holding a clip board, we need two QB's who can function at this level. Just looking around the league again this weekend, you see QB's getting rocked all the time and injuries are piling up. Carson Palmer broke his arm today. With our O-line, I want both of these guys healthy and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom