Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread

Agreed! in the short time the OP has been here, he's been like a pitbull with an anti-Tannehill agenda - as evidenced by over 85% of all his posts.

As an alleged newbie its apparent that this is not his first fins forum rodeo - and possibly not even his first FH rodeo!! Can't help but wonder if he outwore his welcome elsewhere (or Here) with this one trick pony obsession.
Showing stats and reasoning as to why a qb or a player isn't as good as the opiniated consensus isn't a "anti" player agenda.

That's just calling it like it is.

Showing stats and reasoning as to why a qb or a player isn't as good as the opiniated consensus isn't a "anti" player agenda.

The fact that an agenda has relevance is an indication that there is lots of uncertainty regarding a player. If there were no uncertainty regarding a player, an agenda would be more aptly called a delusion, and the person espousing it would simply be written off as out of touch with reality, rather than being the subject of any relevant attention.

That "agendas" matter reflects that certainty can't be had, and that the people who espouse the opposite of the perceived "agenda" aren't fully secure in their own positions. Otherwise agendas wouldn't matter, because the certainty regarding a player would overcome any bias that any one individual is perceived to have.

Visit a college football message board in which someone takes the position, for example, that "Alabama sucks." That person would receive few if any responses, as his "agenda" would be meaningless and irrelevant because of Alabama's very clear dominance of the college game at the present time. There is no uncertainty in that situation.

An agenda has relevance only when there is uncertainty. Anyone on a "hunt" to identify others with agendas is tacitly revealing that uncertainty, even in his own mind.

Last edited:

distorting, convoluting and using selective stats to further an obsession ala "shouright style" while showing little or no interest in any other aspect of the team certainly is!!

I predict that Jay Cutler takes us to multiple Super Bowl victories, and becomes the inspiration for a future Hollywood movie about perseverance.

Agreed! Showing stats and giving reasoning to debate mass public opinion isn't an agenda. Doing it over and over in the every single Tannehill thread, self created or not, is the very definition of an agenda. Furthermore, Vaark is correct that the gentleman in question reeks of a banned individual returning to stir the pot once again. The only real question is how much longer will it be allowed to continue?

Like comparing two turds and pretending the winner is the solution.

The SOLUTION is to address the QB situation as #1 priority following this season and move forward without either of these turds.

I miss tannehill

I hate these stupid threads but the fact is that what we're seeing today is the same thing we saw under Joe Philbin and last year early in the season.

- No running game.
- No pass blocking.
- Receivers not getting separation.

No win situation for the quarterback. Instead of watching Ryan stand in the pocket and get physically brutalized while following through on his throws to give his receivers a chance, Jay Cutler is protecting his body and chucking out screwballs. I don't blame him in the slightest. Until we start blocking people, this team is not going to score points.

I hate these stupid threads but the fact is that what we're seeing today is the same thing we saw under Joe Philbin and last year early in the season.

- No running game.
- No pass blocking.
- Receivers not getting separation.

No win situation for the quarterback. Instead of watching Ryan stand in the pocket and get physically brutalized while following through on his throws to give his receivers a chance, Jay Cutler is protecting his body and chucking out screwballs. I don't blame him in the slightest. Until we start blocking people, this team is not going to score points.
Predictable play calling isn't helping matters.

Cutler doesn't have the zip ball like Ryan does. You can tell the receivers are like what the **** dude throw the damn ball.

Ryan was constantly working on the sidelines, Cutler just stands off to the side, like a rarely used special teamer.

Predictable play calling isn't helping matters.

Cutler doesn't have the zip ball like Ryan does. You can tell the receivers are like what the **** dude throw the damn ball.

Oh, if the subject is just arm talent, I agree entirely. People gushing about Jay Cutler's great arm are going to have another 14 and a half games to start to appreciate the arm talent we have under contract for 2018.

Throwing fundamentals and willingness to stick to them even when you're about to get murdered matter a lot.

Cutler is definitely not playing the quarterback position appropriately today. You can't throw off your back foot (even when you don't have to) and expect to have any zip on your throws.

Back
Top Bottom