Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread

Tannehill is a good but not elite qb.

Cutler is... Jay Cutler *shudders* why do people still need to make comparisons?

please delete it.
Cutler is definitely not playing the quarterback position appropriately today. You can't throw off your back foot (even when you don't have to) and expect to have any zip on your throws.
this coach doesn't trust him. Wake up.......

I have yet to read through this thread but is there any doubt that Tannehill would be making a lot more of these throws today vs the Jets? And a lot more accurately? I do love Jay's ability to escape the pocket when the pressure hits... aaaaand right there cutler just threw a pick

is it possible to give an infraction for SPAMing the forum with this thread? The op has started many threads and posts with this nonsense.

No comparison. Cutler stinks and Ryan is good not great. This team goes 2-14

My prediction is if Cutler stays healthy he'll have a very good year statistically, probably surpassing Tannehill's career bests in about every major category. But unless the team responds and we do something crazy like go to the championship game, at the very least, it won't matter, Tannehill will be back and Cutler will sign somewhere else.

I'd like to amend my prediction...

I miss Tannehill so bad. He is definitely the heart of this team. Be nice to have a top 10 pick with Tannehill coming back. We will be great next year.

No comparison. Cutler stinks and Ryan is good not great. This team goes 2-14
We weren't going to the playoffs even before Tannehill got hurt...make no mistake, Tannehill is far and away a better QB and he may not be elite but I think there are only 4 or 5 elite QBs anyway...that's why their elite. Tannehill IMO is good enough to win a super bowl with but when you're front office drafts players that they know won't contribute this year or even next year what can you expect. This front office will wait on their picks to develop, if they develop, in the meantime we waste the few good years we have left in our better veteran players like Wake, Suh, and even Tannehill. I mean it takes 3 or 4 years to really know what you have in a rookie when you slowly develop them like Miami plans on doing with this last rookie class. Would have been smarter to draft the best OG rather than what you think might be the 3rd or 4th best DE who doesn't look like anything at this point. BPA they said but that's not what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom