Cutler's over / under | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler's over / under

phazer

Active Roster
Reaction score
I did on Tanne and I said over 30 td's...Cutler I'm saying under but not by much...28 tds and 8 int

Im going 30/15, assuming he plays 16 games. He has some success, but there will be some picks due to the developing chemistry with Cutler and the rest of the offense. Wrong expected route or cut, etc to add to the picks total.

If he is 2 to 1 TD ratio and his accuracy is above 60% it will be a very good success and the team will be in the wild card hunt. He knows the offense, he needs to gel with the team and get o same page immediately as the first month of season seems easier than the rest of the schedule at this time, we can't afford a slow start like last year and expect to be in the wild card hunt.... He's got to hit the ground running immediately.

I did on Tanne and I said over 30 td's...Cutler I'm saying under but not by much...28 tds and 8 int

Not trying to sound negative here, but I think there's a better chance that Cutler has 8 interceptions through 8 games than the odds that he only throws 8 for the season. The only way I can see him only throwing 8 interceptions is if he gets hurt or loses the starting job to Matt Moore. I can't see a total that low if he plays in 16 games.

I figured this would be td/int ratio. For that one I say 1.2 TD for every 1 INT. Maybe I'm being pessimistic about the Picks but I'm hoping he throws for more than 30 TDs.

So basically, I'm going with over

That's probably best case. Let's hope.

I hope I'm wrong but cutler has never thrown for 30 tds even when he worked with Gase. My guess is all those Tannehill critics and haters will be sending him get well soon cards by week 8.

If he does some of your ptedictions, we're doomed

I still see our offense as very hard to defend....I expect the ball to be spread around and the running game to be a force...that said...as long as we control the TOP and score 30 pts as an average Cutler doesn't have to throw for 4000 yds. and 30 TD's...but I believe he will throw for 30-32 TD's but not 4000 yds.......I honestly believe this offense can generate 2 passing TD's per game

I still see our offense as very hard to defend....I expect the ball to be spread around and the running game to be a force...that said...as long as we control the TOP and score 30 pts as an average Cutler doesn't have to throw for 4000 yds. and 30 TD's...but I believe he will throw for 30-32 TD's but not 4000 yds.......I honestly believe this offense can generate 2 passing TD's per game

I case you didn't know, something like 36 teams in NFL history have averaged 30 points a game. So you're asking Jay Cutler to run one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history??? Seriously?

I case you didn't know, something like 36 teams in NFL history have averaged 30 points a game. So you're asking Jay Cutler to run one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history??? Seriously?

NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Points per Game on ...
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game
33 rows · Points per Game; Average Scoring Margin; ... Two Point Conversions per Game; Points per Field Goal Attempt; ... NFL Preseason Predictions 2016: ...

yep...I do know...it has been done....it can be done again...and we have the offense capable...believe whatever you want...I believe we have the team and coaching staff to do it

NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Points per Game on ...
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game
33 rows · Points per Game; Average Scoring Margin; ... Two Point Conversions per Game; Points per Field Goal Attempt; ... NFL Preseason Predictions 2016: ...

yep...I do know...it has been done....it can be done again...and we have the offense capable...believe whatever you want...I believe we have the team and coaching staff to do it

Not trying to be cruel.... but are you aware that or team can't execute 4 plays in even shells at TC without someone going down with an injury? Their dropping like flies.

Back
Top Bottom