D-line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D-line

gdiaz0358

Rookie
Reaction score
i know im going to get ripped for just stating the obvious, but w/e. and if this belongs somewhere else under another post then pls move. it is freaking amazing how much the game is affected by our dline getting pressure on qb. our secondary looked amazing and our Lbs looked great in coverage. something that they did nothing of against cardinals. i was losing hope for porter and w.allen. but both stepped they game up and shut down moss/cassel.:woot:!! and then since the def was doing so good it allows the offense to come into a game with good position and positive attitude unlike the start to last game 1 penalty then a 65+ yd td? thats not the way u want to start any game!

I'm still not sold on the secondary mostly CB..Besides Will Allen, we don't have much there.
If we trade for a CB I believe we could compete for a playoff spot...

ya i must agree, but before yesterdays game i didnt think we anything in secondary. i was ready to send a 2nd or something for litto sheppard. i was really concerned about or whole def. but yesterday they showed flashes of potential.

Back
Top Bottom