DAILY CLIPS: Top Headlines On July 3, 2017 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAILY CLIPS: Top Headlines On July 3, 2017

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...y-3-2017/54c4c000-d1fe-4c3f-bfe3-35cf7332e24e

070317_CLIPS_1.jpg

Defensive end
Terrence Fede is facing an important season. Our take: Fede has shown potential since joining the Dolphins as a seventh-round pick and now is the time for him to take a big step forward.

070317_CLIPS_3.jpg

Anthony Steen is ready to answer the call at center if needed. Our take: Steen said during the offseason that a shoulder injury hampered his performance last season.

It will be an important camp for both Fede and Steen.

th

CmigY-rUcAAPdW5.jpg

Last edited:
Not expecting much out of either, TBH. Both are pretty limited players

I've seen Fede and Shelby both have great moments. We obviously let Shelby go. So I'm on board with Fede for this year.

I actually have hope that Steen will surprise this year. Of course, I'm basing that on Bokamper's comment that he looks visibly stronger this year.

Definitely pulling for Steen. He'll be needed at some point. Most likely early in the season and for the remainder.

Fede has had moments where you can see at worst he could be a good backup if he could just be consistent.

Steen did look pretty good early on when he took over for Pouncey, but when he took over for him later, he was not near the player he was in the Seahawk game, hopefully it really was the shoulder, and he is over it.

I agree big season for both of them, and the Dolphins if they can impress.

Back
Top Bottom