Dallas is the most improved team so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas is the most improved team so far

Minnesota's defense has improved big time. I'd say both teams have done a hell of a job addressing their needs!

When you add Drew Bledsoe to be your starting QB it is impossible to have had the best offseason, the Pats have had a better offseason. The dolphins offseason last year was better than Dallas' this year. Drew Bledsoe is by far the worst starting QB in the league.

Miami is having a very busy offseason... I would rank us right up there... but the team that did the best? The Raiders...

nyjunc said:
When you add Drew Bledsoe to be your starting QB it is impossible to have had the best offseason, the Pats have had a better offseason. The dolphins offseason last year was better than Dallas' this year. Drew Bledsoe is by far the worst starting QB in the league.

I'm sorry my freind, but you are wrong. That right is reserved for Kyle " I should have been a" Boller.

PhinFan0202 said:
I'm sorry my freind, but you are wrong. That right is reserved for Kyle " I should have been a" Boller.

I disagree, at least Boler dosn't throw quite as many INTs or fumble as much as Drew not to mention that he only had 1 weapon to throw to(Heap and he was hurt most of '04) while Drew has an assortment of weapons.

dallas is talkingto the jets about ealing their 2 first rounders this year for Abraham

Back
Top Bottom