Dallas Trade All But Ensures Trading our 3rd Round Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Trade All But Ensures Trading our 3rd Round Pick

Zonkman

Starter
Reaction score
Since we have sent our 4th to Dallas, I think it great increases the likelihood that we are planning to trade our 3rd rounder to the highest bidder for multiple picks. Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano have said multiple times that we need bodies.....

Our most valued pick is the 3rd rounder, and with the entire league having overnight to reassess how badly they want to have the #1 pick in day two of the draft......they will pounding down our door with offers.

:bdh:

I would agree.

That first pick tomorrow (hopefully) will be worth something.
It would be great to move down, lets say 6-10 spots and gain some extra picks.

Lets just hope..

Since we have sent our 4th to Dallas, I think it great increases the likelihood that we are planning to trade our 3rd rounder to the highest bidder for multiple picks. Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano have said multiple times that we need bodies.....

Our most valued pick is the 3rd rounder, and with the entire league having overnight to reassess how badly they want to have the #1 pick in day two of the draft......they will pounding down our door with offers.

I believe you may have a really good point. Much will depend upon whether or not we can pull of the trade for JT and then it depends upon which picks we get as a result. If we get the low first rounder or mid-second, and if Quenton Groves or Chad Henne are there to be taken, I think we take one of them. But overall, it depends on how BP and Ireland see the value on our draft board. If we can get the picks/players we want, fine, but if not trade them down if we can. Who knows, we may end up not being able to get the trade partners or the value we want for the pick; a lot rides on how things are shaping up at the time.

I think we may keep the 3rd round pick for Chilo Rachal if he is still there, otherwise, trade for more picks.

I'm all for trading down from 32 and from 64 as well....and I want us to trade JT for a 2nd if there's any takers.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom