Dalvin Cook | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook

Great...another undersized injury prone running back.

47495474.jpg

Die hard FSU fan. Cook is amazing and he could be a decent pro but I always thought Devonta Freeman was the best FSU rb in years even as a freshman. His balance and quick cuts translated great to the nfl game. Dalvin has potential but I'm not sure he can run people over like he does now. He has to learn how to run downhill more and stray from unnecessary injury.

I'm an FSU fan, but I hope Jay performs well this season and we aren't looking to draft a RB round 1. Plus, the Dolphins never draft Noles.

I'm an FSU fan, but I hope Jay performs well this season and we aren't looking to draft a RB round 1. Plus, the Dolphins never draft Noles.

Really?....I can think of at least 3 FSU runningbacks we drafted...including Sammie Smith in round 1.

(Lorenzo Booker & Travis Minor)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a FSU fan actually despise that garbage school. However, people have been saying that Cook can't produce at every level he comes to. The kid is just a beast and that's that.

Would I take him in the first? Sure If I was a playoff team. Anything else and nope not wasting a early 1st round pick on a running back.

Would love the pick but it wont happen. Already mentioned, but miami just doesnt draft fsu guys. We will draft a 5 uf and um players before we take an fsu guy I bet.

Cook is a fun watch. He doesn't seem to be doing anything brilliant in particular but.. no one can get him down. He's always a step ahead, just out of reach, or finds a way to break a tackle. He reminds me of Curtis Martin a bit. As a player of course. He has some concerning off field **** where Martin was and is a model citizen.

Back
Top Bottom