Damn i like the way our defense look! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn i like the way our defense look!

Dolphin_Warrior

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Paul almost kept our defense to a stand still, they were frozen in place like statues under Nolan they are moving around and having fun. I'm not saying we will have a dominant defense but we will be much improved from last year.

Im loving the attacking style, I just see white jerseys flying everywhere

Dansby, Wake and Misi had sacks today. Lots of balls batted down in the secondary. They gave up one horrible drive and that play for the TD was just embarrassing. They just ran right past the secondary. But overall, they played a great game!

To bad they can't catch a ball! Allen should have ended the game with a touch down, Sapp also.

Besides Culver's bum *** being on that touchdown, we absoultley dominated them. JAllen played pretty damn good to.

yea, the D was nice, we were getting a lot of pressure and making edwards role out ever play it felt like

I was extremely excited in both Chris Clemons and Jason Allen's play ... Clemons was flying around like a heat seeking missile ... and Allen was better than I expected ... Except for the 1 mistake by Culver; the secondary was Lights OUT!!!!

Cam Wake flat out dominated. Had a sack, what should have been 2 but Edwards rolled and just chucked it LMAO and 2 passes deflected.. This guy is here to stay...

Cam Wake flat out dominated. Had a sack, what should have been 2 but Edwards rolled and just chucked it LMAO and 2 passes deflected.. This guy is here to stay...

Wake was a man amongst boys . . . he was held all game

Back
Top Bottom