Damn no lets sign Titus Young thread lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn no lets sign Titus Young thread lol

Hey, Let's Sign Titus Young! He's got some natural talent... would be a good pickup at a great price.

lol. /sarc

LD

And I'm sure South Beach would help his attitude so much...it would straighten the boy right up....at least below the belt...

There are rumors that he is bi polar. True or not he obviously has some serious pyschological issues and needs help. A shame to see a talented young kid squander his opportunity away.

Lets reserve judgement until honey badger takes the field, shall we?

I dont think Honey badger has a chance to match this level of stupidity.
I mean maybe Rae Carruth, Cecil Collins, Thomas Henderson, Lawrence Phillips, maybe Maurice Clarett

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

There are rumors that he is bi polar. True or not he obviously has some serious pyschological issues and needs help. A shame to see a talented young kid squander his opportunity away.

well most people that contsantly get in trouble have something wrong upstairs

Earl Campbell was bipolar back in the day. He had major issues, but he never did any of this kind of crap. (As far as I know.)

There's something probably seriously wrong with the kid I feel bad for him... I dont understand how its amusing to anyone when someone is mentally unstable.... he probably cant help it

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...itus-young-arrested-third-time-185642710.html

LOL @ Officer Doughnut ran 4.0

That's a NFL record of most arrests in one week.
8 Replies

Christopher 7 minutes ago
Yep, it is, and Bengal and Raiders players are #$%$ !!!
More Reply

Christopher • 34 minutes ago
He fled from the cops on foot and couldn't get away ? No wonder the Lions cut his sorry #$%$ !!!
16 Replies

Ken • 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Maybe thats why he was released because he couldnt even outrun the police.
5 Replies

Storm • 35 minutes ago
Great ... another story about yet another brainless punk. When will it end?
5 Replies

Robert • 33 minutes ago
Just another thug. He'll end up in jail or 6 feet under.
11 Replies

Tracy • 4 minutes 50 seconds ago
Nothing but an ordinary thug.

Sweet Jones • 33 minutes ago
so the people closest to him are saying he needs help. always the effing victim. god forbid someone say hes an effup, and let darwanism take its course.
4 Replies

Nemo • 17 minutes ago
Young ran the 40 in 4.3
Officer Donut ran it in 4.0

Last edited by a moderator:
There's something probably seriously wrong with the kid I feel bad for him... I dont understand how its amusing to anyone when someone is mentally unstable.... he probably cant help it

LOL I don't feel sorry for him, no one should feel pity for this clown. There are kids all over the country (and in some cases, globally) working their asses off trying to make it big in the NFL while dealing with severe personal issues, and persevering off the field as well. This jackass had it all handed to him next to the NFL's best WR and a strong armed, promising young QB in Stafford.

Idiots like this help other young men by becoming the poster boy of what NOT to do in becoming a successful NFL player. This guy deserves absolutely everything he is getting. Although I am sure the Oakland Raiders will pay his bail and sign him up for a try out this week. :chuckle:

Anybody who wants to sign this guy should be slapped. Holy crap Dlockz I thought you were posting the two arrests in 15 hour article from a few days ago. Now a 3rd time this week? This dude will be locked up for life or dead very soon and I don't want him anywhere near the state of Florida when that happens.

He can help it by getting help. I cant believe his agent, coaches, trainers, etc wouldnt have had him evaluated ... Enough signs through past actions. Hopefully he'll get on track but his career is likely toast

Back
Top Bottom