Damn, not only are we bad, but we're the viviting team every week at our own field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn, not only are we bad, but we're the viviting team every week at our own field

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is not a shot at our fans as I know that things will not change much in Miami. Too many people from up north who live down there and our fans can't help that.But what Ross is doing today, Joe Robbie must be turnning on his grave right now.The whole NFL is laughing at us right now.I don't even know if anything like this has ever been done before.Honoring a state rival at your own house? Imagine how the canes feel right now.Any canes fan might not want to ever go back to any Dolphins game in the future as a protest to Ross doing this.Hard to believe we've fallen so far down we have noone to honor on our team so we have to honor the gators.I hope Tebow has a monster game today.

Ozzy rules!!

of course I meant to type VISITING team....can the mods edit that?

Ozzy rules!

I seen yesterday that it was said they sold 20,000 extra tickets to this game because of this bullsh!t.

we do have players we could honor. This would be a great time to have zack thomas day. We can honor a cross state rival but not a gut who was the heart and soul of our defense for a decade. Why not mad dog mandich, o.j mcduffy, or hell even jimmy johnson he coached the canes and the fins.

This makes no sense what so ever why they chose to honor them when there was so much others they could have honored that would not make this organization a total laughing stock.

we do have players we could honor. This would be a great time to have zack thomas day. We can honor a cross state rival but not a gut who was the heart and soul of our defense for a decade. Why not mad dog mandich, o.j mcduffy, or hell even jimmy johnson he coached the canes and the fins.

Sorry, but you COMPLETELY lost me????

Thomas was born in Texas and played at Texas Tech
McDuffie was born in Ohio and went to Penn State
Jim Mandich was born in Ohio and went to school at ME-SHE-GIN (And was an above average player, having one very good season, nothing more)

Sorry, but you COMPLETELY lost me????

Thomas was born in Texas and played at Texas Tech
McDuffie was born in Ohio and went to Penn State
Jim Mandich was born in Ohio and went to school at ME-SHE-GIN (And was an above average player, having one very good season, nothing more)

oh see all these guys played for the fins, something tebow didn't do. Another thing none of them played for cross state rival uf

p.s im still holding out for channing crowder bobblehead night.

oh see all these guys played for the fins, something tebow didn't do. Another thing none of them played for cross state rival uf

p.s im still holding out for channing crowder bobblehead night.

Okay, now I understand. Good points, just surprised you didnt include perhaps Bob Greise, Dan Marino or even Don Shula night then.

A Clowing Chowder bobblehead night huh? That would be one that was constantly mis-placed, fell over for no reason and was full of hot air I imagine? :confused:

This is being discussed on NFLN right now. Eisen did a nice job holding his laughter but the smile tells the story.

I hate it when we vivit. lol. Just playing.

We already honored Dan Marino, and Shula, too, I believe. I do think it's high time we had a Zach Thomas Day, though. He was a fan favorite for a decade, and I believe people would show up for that. I don't think that would happen until this regime is gone, since they were the ones that marked the end of his tenure here.

This will go down as one of the most embarrassing days in Fins history, if we lose. If we win, I don't think it will matter. The bottom line is really that it did precisely what the upper management wanted it to do - sell tickets. Let's be honest...no matter how embarrassing it is, the idea actually acheived the objective.

what a slap in the face this is, the more i think about it, the more pissed off i get. i am just glad i will NOT be at the game today to watch this garbage, its like ross is taking a **** on the fans on and off the field.

Back
Top Bottom