Dan LeBatard just on sportscenter.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan LeBatard just on sportscenter....

NJPHIN34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
said that Ricky yesterday openly admitted to smokin pot all along but used a "liquid" to mask it and the only reason he got caught was he forgot to use the liquid. Also said that Ricky doesn't beleive in society's and the NFL's laws regarding marijuana. And apparently has been hanging out with lenny kravitz who may have influenced him. Also said hes of "The Island Mentality"

What a piece of work. Yeah, go to Thailand and bang hookers and smoke weed the rest of your life, Ricky. I'm sure that's the best answer.

Only thing that pisses me off is it was like he played in the NFL just long enough to get enough money so he could afford all the Dope he wants

A serious drug problem will cause him to lose his money. FAST. "A fool and his money are soon parted."
The lifestyles that some of these guys live take more money then they will every make.

Do you guys realize one of the biggest problems with Ricky and especially this situation...I have kept it in my head the whole time Ricky has been in the NFL...

He loves, and follows strongly, the advice of JIM BROWN!!! Say what you want about Brown and his athletic achievements, but IMO thsi guy is nothing more than an egotystical, racist, self-centered idiot. Now Ricky has been brainwashed with his garbage philosophy :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom