andy dent

Leeds tie i die
Reaction score
HI GUY AND GIRLS

as any body been too dan resturant in orlando

where about is it ?

is the food good ?

what price range is it in?

Great atmosphere, decent food, not too expensive, GREAT rack on the girl behind the desk. (if she's still there! :lol: )

It's on International Drive in the shopping center by the movie theaters. Food is okay nice atmosphere.

Ehh, there are much better restaurants out there. Especially on I-drive, I figure if your going to go through the 3 hours of pain it takes to move a block on that street you might as well go to the best restaurant there.

Yeah it is in the Mall there, close to the Orange COunty Conference Center on I-Drive , by the Movieco Theaters(I think that is what it is), bottom floor by the Ticket Window. My dad prefers Hooters so we always go there instead, Dirty Old Bastard he is!

Right beside the mall is a museum that's built to look as if it's upside-down. When you see the building on its head, turn into the parking building.

I didn't think there was much very special about the restaurant or the food.

Would you consider Shula's Steakhouse? Now that's a damned good restaurant, if you eat animals.

hi guys and gals

thanks for the info

2 days and i will be in the u.s.a

for the first time cant wait

hope some of you guys will be at the jags pre season game would be good to see some real dolph fans

go maimi

who needs pot smokeing ricky any way

play zach at running back he could go both ways ha ha ha

You are going to have a total blast, there is no place like Florida and thats coming from a Boston guy. I love Orlando so much, I plan to buy a house there within the next year or two.

Back
Top Bottom