Dan Marino Signed Jersey $250.00 Free Ship | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Signed Jersey $250.00 Free Ship

BruceDickinson

"Thee Rock Legend"
Reaction score
I hope this is not considered spam or anything, but I am running the ebay store for Exclusive sports and promotions and I wanted to let everyone here know about the deal we are running this week.

Hello, just thought I would let you all know that my company is running a special blowout this week on Dan Marino signed white jerseys this week on EBAY because our store is relocating. The jerseys are all stitched, and signed in silver sharpie. They come with our COA and Dan Marino's own hologram.
We are selling them for $250.00 with FREE SHIPPING!!! This is truly a once in a lifetime price to own a great jersey.

Just go to ebay and our username is: ESPAUCTIONS

I'm not trying to screw anything up, but that pic of Dan signing the jersey is not the same jersey as in the picture. I'm sure if it has a certificate of authenticity, then you are all good.

JMarino said:
I'm not trying to screw anything up, but that pic of Dan signing the jersey is not the same jersey as in the picture. I'm sure if it has a certificate of authenticity, then you are all good.

Read the small print under the picture.

The pictures shown are stock photos, used to provide a representation of the item that you are bidding on. The item you will receive will be exactly as it is described in this auction, unless otherwise noted. *Photo of player signing is not included*

Irish Phin Fan said:
Read the small print under the picture.

The pictures shown are stock photos, used to provide a representation of the item that you are bidding on. The item you will receive will be exactly as it is described in this auction, unless otherwise noted. *Photo of player signing is not included*

Beat me to it.:lol:
It's a great deal. The only downside is it appears the jersey is pre-HOF since it does not have the "HOF 05" that he now signs on everything. That's OK with me, I've always wanted a signed Marino jersey and it'll be awesome in my game room. You should ask your wife for permission and get yours. Tell her it'll be an early Christmas gift.:D

95% of this stuff is fake. They ran a test on ABC news with so called authentic merchendise with seller with great feedback and everyone they tested were fake and only 1 was inconclusive.

jtown777 said:
Beat me to it.:lol:
It's a great deal. The only downside is it appears the jersey is pre-HOF since it does not have the "HOF 05" that he now signs on everything. That's OK with me, I've always wanted a signed Marino jersey and it'll be awesome in my game room. You should ask your wife for permission and get yours. Tell her it'll be an early Christmas gift.:D

I may try that. :dolphins:

dont buy it guys... Looks at what some of his negative feedback says.

"never received and never received refund as promised."
" Seller is hard to contact. Emailed 4 times. Still no response."
"THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALY WITH IT TOOK 6 WEEKS TO RECIEVE ITEM"
"Auction ended 10/19, made payment but still haven't received item"
"wrong item sent, unresponsive to calls, e-mails, unable to return/get item won"
"wrong item. bad comunication"
"Never got this helmet. 10 negative comments in 6 months now I know why.
"I paid for two mini helments the day I won the auction and only got one. SCAM!"

It is definitely true that 95% of stuff on ebay is fake...the best way to assure authenticity is to buy from trusted companies such as UDA or Mounted Memories. MM is just down the road from our place and we work with them all the time.

I can guarantee the jersey is authentic because it has Marino's own hologram on it. That is better than any PSA/DNA or GAI crap. So rest assured that this jersey is legit.

We just happen to be one of the biggest wholesalers in the country, which is why we can provide this price.

Everything will start shipping on Monday. Good luck

finsgonewild said:
dont buy it guys... Looks at what some of his negative feedback says.

"never received and never received refund as promised."
" Seller is hard to contact. Emailed 4 times. Still no response."
"THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALY WITH IT TOOK 6 WEEKS TO RECIEVE ITEM"
"Auction ended 10/19, made payment but still haven't received item"
"wrong item sent, unresponsive to calls, e-mails, unable to return/get item won"
"wrong item. bad comunication"
"Never got this helmet. 10 negative comments in 6 months now I know why.
"I paid for two mini helments the day I won the auction and only got one. SCAM!"

This was when the old sales manager was running ebay. I have come in and revamped everything on ebay. Hell we didnt even have a store before. Customer service is our first priority now and you will not be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom