Dan Marino to star as "mentor who doesn't play by the rules" in Madden 18 story mode | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino to star as "mentor who doesn't play by the rules" in Madden 18 story mode

Awesome. I hope Marino has a large role in it ... because I must have blinked and missed it in that trailer.

Let the rumor mill of Miami looking to replace Tannehill ensue!

More info on the game: http://www.gamesradar.com/9-things-...-longshot-story-mode-direct-from-its-creator/

This is a story mode of Madden. You don't actually play football itself. You play a story where your choices have impacts.

Marino is a major character. You spend a lot of time with him as a big brother mentor. We have a lot of cool cameos, actually. You pay alongside Chad Ochocinco, who in the mode is trying to make a comeback. Josh Normal chimes in on social media and appears too.”

They added a story mode like this to fifa last year. Meh its alright gets old after a while

I just want to be able to play online (on my 75mbs 15ms ping connection) without lag or dropped games. Their net code is a joke, as is the physics. This is what happens without competition.

Lol if I buy a game I want to play the game not sit their watching stupid videos of my player chatting and going to barber shop or the mall

I mean, if they could integrate a story and things to do into a superstar mode, then we would have something to work with. But a story where you have to be qb and follow the path(s)? meh

I just want to be able to play online (on my 75mbs 15ms ping connection) without lag or dropped games. Their net code is a joke, as is the physics. This is what happens without competition.

Agreed. But I don't have that fast of internet lol.

They're bringing back team play online this year (3v3). Probably to be hailed as some new ground breaking addition, when really all they did was abruptly remove it from the game a couple years ago- piss people off- and now its back but only as a part of the cash grab "ultimate team"

I wonder in the story if you also impregnate some random chick?!

The shadow Marino... Had to qualify, that was not some random chick, she was an exceptional random chick. It's not like he's a Clinton (Bill or George).

I dunno about bashing the story mode. I mean, some of those games have better storylines and musical accompaniment than Hollywood.

It's pretty cool Marino is on board with being "that" guy.

I think he knows his fire is what fueled him to be the BEST OF ALL TIME!!

Back
Top Bottom