Dan Marino Top 7 QB of All-Time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Top 7 QB of All-Time?

this may be one of the stupidest qb lists ive ever read. I dont even feel like i have to justify it with any explination. and i dont undersand it talking about the best punting avg in a season when talking about a qb.

ok the source is buffalo news.. of course they arnt gonna recognize the best pure passing qb of all time... you cannot even put tom brady on that list because he is still playing.. and some other names are just dumb to think of when you cannot even put marino in there... the author of that post should be stoned to death for his ignorance

ok the source is buffalo news.. of course they arnt gonna recognize the best pure passing qb of all time... you cannot even put tom brady on that list because he is still playing.. and some other names are just dumb to think of when you cannot even put marino in there... the author of that post should be stoned to death for his ignorance

I DON'T THINK YOU COULD OF WROTE IT MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!!

Buffalo should just focus on keeping it's team in Buffalo. LOSERS.

While there are legitimate beefs against calling Marino the best ever, he is EASILY in the top three.

For the most part, all anyone cares about is super bowl titles, so in the end, dont be surprised when Marino is forgotten about in these kind of conversations. When its all said and done, Manning and Brady are going to surpass Marino in the medias eyes, just because they won super bowls. Now they probably shouldn't, but they will.

I hate Larry Felser even though from what I hear Otto Graham and Sammy Baugh were out of this world. Still a different game in this era and Marino should be on that list.

He has Brady but says Manning is on deck? What kind of nonsense is that . . . I know Brady has 3 championships . . . but Manning clearly is going to BLOW AWAY all the QB stats. I dunno man.

U throw Marino in there simply because he is the greatest pocket passer of all time.

Top 7:

Montana
Elway
Marino
Favre
Brady
Manning
Unitas

Unfortunately . . . Dan is not going to be there forever, after a while . . . the lack of a championship is going to bring him down, and little by little more people are possibly going to surpass him in the record books. But we all know how great he was, and with the lack of a defense and running game, he kept Miami competitive for many years . . . and single handly put on what may be considered the GREATEST single game performance in NFL history when he picked apart the 1985 Bears in the Orange Bowl in front of the 1972 Dolphins . . . and kept the Bears from going undefeated.

Just another example of an idiot making a controversial and moronic list to draw attention to himself.

Back
Top Bottom