Daniel Jeremiah's Mock Draft 1st Round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Jeremiah's Mock Draft 1st Round

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ck-draft-10-myles-garrett-goes-no-1-to-browns

Was he on acid when wrote this?? More like purple microdot,magic mushrooms and Peyote with orange mescalin all at once.

Sorry, this probably shouldn't even be a thread but I was just shocked by this mock. This is like something a 12 year old who just smoked a pound of weed would do.

This is a guy who I used to have some serious respect for. Is this a joke or something. I really like TJ Watt being mocked to the Dolphins , I mocked him to us myself, but in the 2nd round; and I thought THAT was reaching and risky. He has had knee surgeries on both knees, and hasn't really taken that many snaps at the college level at LB. He started out as a TE.

He says Reuben Foster is as explosive as Patrick Willis// Willis ran a 4.3 at his pro day and had a 40 inch vertical and is generally regarded as one of the most explosive LB's in the history of the NFL. Reuben Foster is expected to run a 4.7 at this year's combine.

He mocks a WR to the Bills with the 10th pick???? The Bills, who have Sammy Watkins and the Bills, who are changing defensive schemes, and have holes all over the place.....using the #10 pick in the draft on WR. WTeffinH???

Solomon Thomas slides to 17, what? Hell no, a team would trade up before that happens. Maybe us

He has the Titans taking a TE with the #18 pick in the draft!!!! Delanie Walker is one of the best receiving TE's in the league. He was golden for me last year in fantasy. If they bring back Fasano, who is a FA, they have arguably the best receiving TE and unarguably the best blocking TE in the league. What the effinH is this guy on??

He has the Giants using their 1st round pick on TE Gerald Everette. Generally regarded a 5th round prospect. Granted he may be a little better than that, but who in the world drafts an undersized TE/H-back in the first round with the 23rd pick. And a guy from the sunbelt division??

Just lost all respect for Daniel Jeremiah.

Is this as bad as I see it??

I'm curious to see just how "freaky" TJ Watt is. If he's not in the same range as JJ, I would prefer Takkarist McKinley.

I have heard good things about TJ Watt recently

I do believe that Watt slides into round 1...name, production, if he can put together a good combine he will fly up draft boards...

Also, putting much stock into any Mock draft before free agency is useless....Jeremiah is easily one of the best draft writers in the business, he goes to college games throughout the year and observes these players in person as well as has many connections in the NFL.

Anybody doing a mock draft this early might as well write it in crayon. It means nothing before all the teams are set and before the start of free agency/roster cuts.

I wouldn't get too upset with it. His final mock draft will look drastically different.

Anybody doing a mock draft this early might as well write it in crayon. It means nothing before all the teams are set and before the start of free agency/roster cuts.

I wouldn't get too upset with it. His final mock draft will look drastically different.

And the Combine/Senior Bowl. Remember a couple years ago Bjorn Werner was a consensus top 5 pick and then the combine really exposed him

I think it's more useful to look at the players and about where they are mocked. Team specific is hard prior to free agency.

I like Jeremiah and as a former scout his view is one I listen to more than others. Will say his top 50 seemed unusual to me, but I haven't seen a lot of college football this year either.

I clicked on another link after reading that, and apparently Clemson Safety Jadar Johnson is lifelong Dolphins fan and wants to be drafted by us, or end up on the Dolphins somehow.

Yep. I get the public's need for draft ranking this early, but mock drafts are useless.

Takkarist McKinley to miss the Senior Bowl with a torn labrum. Apparently, he's been playing with the injury for twk years, but he was unaware of the extent of the injury.

Watt is legit. Has all of the physical tools (don't know if he's quite J.J level freak, but who is?), has the motor, and was a better player this year than J.J was his last year in school.

I didn't find the mock that crazy at all. I could definitely see Buffalo drafting a receiver. Watkins has not been reliable (mostly due to injury) and their second best option, Robert Woods, is just above average and about to get paid in FA. The biggest head scratchers for me is the omissions of Zach Cunningham and Cam Robinson, who could end up being top 15 picks easily.

Ya, I'm sure he will be sober when he does that one.

Back
Top Bottom