Daniel Kilgor cap implications for the next three seasons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Kilgor cap implications for the next three seasons

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
2018—$5.375M cap hit (most of it would be dead money if cut)
2019—$2.775M cap hit (no dead money if cut)
2020—$3.625M cap hit (no dead money if cut)

So Miami gets a player who, according to PFF standards, ranked a little better than Pouncey, at a fraction of the cost. And gave up basically no compensation to get him. I believe we actually moved up a bit in the 7th round.

I think this was a great move. Hopefully we can draft someone that can replace him this year or next. Seems like that's the plan.

This has to be a Gase move. This isn’t TBum’s MO. But, I like this move a lot! Bye bye Pouncey’s weak ass!

not sure who to give credit to,, gase or tbaum. but i like it...

I’m pleasantly surprised and happy with what Miami has been doing. They’re not messing around, that much is certain.

Overjoyed to be rid of Pouncey.

No dead money after year 1 is amazing. Can we let other GMs do more of Tanbenbaum's job?

Some posters will still find something wrong with this acquisition. I don't know, maybe he drives the wrong kind of car. He has the wrong breed of dog for a pet. His wife is hotter than theirs. They will find something to piss and moan about.
they should all have cats if you ask me....lol
I hear you man, people will complain for anything

Ozzy rules!!

Addition by subtraction.

Pouncey is a failed leader. Nowhere in the Incognito Martin fiasco. Likely partying it up w them from the reports. Never liked him as a player except early in career.

Just bring on some lunch pail guys.

Pouncey: I want an extension

Miami: you have a year left on contract. Let’s see how it plays out.

Pouncey (in his head): I am likely or could in fact get hurt again and will miss out on my next theft job of a contract

Pouncey: release me

Back
Top Bottom