Daniel Thomas cleared for contact | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas cleared for contact

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Per rotoworld, he will return after the bye. Were going into NY with thomas, marshall, and gaffney all ready to go and hopefully a 100% healthy bush.

Thomas is obviously a big part of what we wanna do on offense. He's a ZBS style of runner and he can pound it in there. It's important we get him healthy.

if we don't run block any better than we did against st. louis he'll be hitting a brick wall. fortunately, the jets suck at stopping the run.

Cleared for his ass to contact the bench! We win without him.

If the Gary guy on the PS, whom CK loves by the way, shows anything from a skill and size standpoint? Daniel maybe packing his bag real soon! His only value at this point is his size, which is kinda funny considering he runs much smaller than his size would indicate.

"It's big as hell," said Thomas
The team's medical staff apparently changed Thomas' helmet hoping that a bigger one that featured more padding would alleviate some of the head trauma this physical back has been experienced.

I don't think Gaffney will need a LARGE helmet

"It's big as hell," said Thomas
The team's medical staff apparently changed Thomas' helmet hoping that a bigger one that featured more padding would alleviate some of the head trauma this physical back has been experienced.

I don't think Gaffney will need a LARGE helmet

Darth Helmet?

...with the backs of his linemen.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

So let me get this straight. A larger helmet with more padding is the solution to two concussions? The NFL is begging for head trauma lawsuits. No way this kid is ready to play so soon. The NFL approves players for games like the FDA approves drugs.

Also, I don't think he sucks, he runs hard IMO. He's just such an easy target to hit out there that he'll be injured again in no time.

So let me get this straight. A larger helmet with more padding is the solution to two concussions? The NFL is begging for head trauma lawsuits. No way this kid is ready to play so soon. The NFL approves players for games like the FDA approves drugs.

Also, I don't think he sucks, he runs hard IMO. He's just such an easy target to hit out there that he'll be injured again in no time.

Common sense would seem just the opposite larger helmet is more mass, more force in the trauma and creates more whiplash but our medical staff is always spot on.

If the Gary guy on the PS, whom CK loves by the way, shows anything from a skill and size standpoint? Daniel maybe packing his bag real soon! His only value at this point is his size, which is kinda funny considering he runs much smaller than his size would indicate.

That's JONAS GRAY, who is 5'9"/223, w/good speed and even better quickness. He ran w/good power at ND, as well as being able to go o/s of Tackle. He has soft hands, and plays smart. He's NOT prone to fumbling, "dancing", and a lot of other thins we might not like. He tore his ACL last season, and last I heard, MIAMI picked him up as an UDFA, and let him know that they were willing to "wait on him". If he make it back all the way, he's a VERY good prospect, and one that MIAMI would never have had a real shot at otherwise. I/m/o, he's everything that we want THOMAS to become.

He really could be a very good HB.

The NFL is begging for head trauma lawsuits. No way this kid is ready to play so soon. The NFL approves players for games like the FDA approves drugs.

So at what point do we blame the players for not saying NO.... I doubt they are being forced to play and I believe they want to play because the NFL is very competitive and they do not want to lose their job or a starting spot by missing 1 or more games...

Back
Top Bottom