Daniel Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

dolphinsbshaw72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Scouts Inc. says: Lacks great top-end speed. Does not show ideal burst to consistently turn the corner in the NFL. But he does have a bit of a second-gear when he reaches the second level and can bounce some runs to the outside. Most importantly, he has excellent lateral agility for a back his size. Displays short-area burst to get to and through the line of scrimmage. Slippery runner. Can slither through a tight crease as well as any big back in this draft. Nimble on feet and shows good lateral movement/change-of-direction skills to make defenders miss in confined areas.

Almost 3000yds and 30 tds in 2 seasons.. Not bad.. This kid could be special..

Every draft pick has positives and negatives. Let's see if his talent makes him successful in the NFL.

yep, if he can be ronnie brown without the injuries we'll do just fine with this pick. (and please don't mention ronnie browns "speed", I'm more than sure injuries and age have robbed him of that speed, thank goodness he still has outstanding vision and doesn't dance around in the backfield... wait...)

i personally like the pick, i think he will be good

As with Chad Henne, Daniel Thomas is being given every chance by this organization to be a big success in the NFL. It will be really interesting to see who the Dolphins acquire to compliment/use as a contingency plan for both players.

-And no, the team's work isn't done until they get contingency plans for both of these guys. Those two positions are too important to have the wildcards we have there.

Oh the boy has potential that is for sure!

[video=youtube;KCsgxRveJjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCsgxRveJjg&feature=related[/video]

his line at KSU sucked....i would love to see him behind a good line, if we can get the line ssituation fixed this kid could be a beast.

Daniel Thomas is going to have a TON of pressure on him to be good since most wanted a QB at that spot. Here's to hoping he is as good as Jake Long at living up to the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom