Daniel Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Very, very unimpressed with D. Thomas today. With Bush being out, he had a chance to shine against a terrible running defense. He just didnt look that good, he couldn't find holes. Bush is definitely our main back going forward, no if's about it.

DT has a lot of potential and does fight. Biggest issue (like many young RBs have) is he doesn't always hit the hole right away or he dances too much. When he DOES hit the hole or just says screw it, he doesn't do bad

He is a BUST! He is soft, hits the hole like a confused virgin on prom night. ****ing slow too!

He is a BUST! He is soft, hits the hole like a confused virgin on prom night. ****ing slow too!

Lol really don't agree with this.

DT seems like a rythem runner to me. Wish we'd concentrate on giving him more touches than Slaton.

I'd think long and hard about Richardson if you address the QB situation elsewhere (Flynn,Manning,etc..). Thomas has his moments but Richardson is a elite prospect.

I'd think long and hard about Richardson if you address the QB situation elsewhere (Flynn,Manning,etc..). Thomas has his moments but Richardson is a elite prospect.

Don't like the idea of taking him at all. Taking RB's in the top 10 is a waste IMO unless they are going to be an elite RB in the NFL and even if you think Richardson is going to be elite, we're pretty set there with Bush and Thomas.

I totally disagree, Id grab a RT, S, CB, OLB, TE, or G before a RB.

Hope he has a good offseason...we need him to step up. Bad hammy and rookie jitters have made him look like a bust this year.

Hope he has a good offseason...we need him to step up. Bad hammy and rookie jitters have made him look like a bust this year.

600 yards rushing as a backup isn't a total bad start for him. I don't understand any of the bust talk. Looked great in a few games this year.

I definately think a regular offseason will be great for him. He'll be able to get 100% healthy and have mini camps and OTA's to improve.

Lol I am on my phone so I am not doing multiple quotes! Mizfit you have come a long way just trust me this kid is soft!

Daniel Thomas sucks pretty bad. He is within the bottom 5 in the nfl in ypc (of rb w/ more than 80 rushes) and is like 6/6 of rookies in ypc. He blows, another **** ireland pick.

Back
Top Bottom