Daniel Thomas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

He is a BUST! He is soft, hits the hole like a confused virgin on prom night. ****ing slow too!
Definitely too early to call a bust. Slaton played better than he did today though and I don't think he was worth the two draft picks we traded away to move up and get him. Time will tell though.

I really do not like him. he just does not see the holes when they are there.

Thomas has looked bad the past couple of times I've watched him.

Doesn't matter. Ireland could shoot a nun in the face on television and Ross would retain him.

My honest opinion so far on Thomas would be that we reached for him badly and he's a 3'rd -4'th round talent.... He's been running behind the same line as reggie bush yet reggie is averaging almost double the YPC. Even slaton outplayed thomas today, pretty badly.

poor vision (so far in his career), weak in a crowd, bad lower body strength...

however he is very good once he gets out in the open, hard to bring down 1on1, great upper body strength and decent speed.

I'd rather have a running back that hits the hole a lot harder like Slaton, or a running back that has amazing vision and open field skills like reggie...

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if thomas was cut by the start of next year's regular season.. I have a feeling we keep Slaton and maybe even Hilliard over thomas

Thomas has looked bad the past couple of times I've watched him.

Doesn't matter. Ireland could shoot a nun in the face on television and Ross would retain him.

Again, blaming Thomas' slow development as a player on Ireland blows my mind. :idk:

...THIS is why no matter who we draft this year...be it Andrew Luck...RG3 or GOD himself no one will be happy...if they have a crappy ROOKIE year they will automatically be labeled a bust...

...THIS is why no matter who we draft this year...be it Andrew Luck...RG3 or GOD himself no one will be happy...if they have a crappy ROOKIE year they will automatically be labeled a bust...

I never called him a bust. But having a less than ****ty performance against the Jests run D is very unimpressive.

Daniel Thomas is programed to run into the first defender he sees.

I never called him a bust. But having a less than ****ty performance against the Jests run D is very unimpressive.

I was making reference to the people in this post that are already calling him a bust...not you in specific man

My honest opinion so far on Thomas would be that we reached for him badly and he's a 3'rd -4'th round talent.... He's been running behind the same line as reggie bush yet reggie is averaging almost double the YPC.

Math isn't your strong suite

Reggie 5 yards per carry
Daniel 3.52 yards per carry

Daniel thomas was a reach. i still think he can be a good player,
if used correctly. i think daniel deserves more reception chances
as he seems to run better after catching the ball..

Back
Top Bottom