Danny Boy..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Boy.....

RGF

THE FINSTER
Reaction score
This week on HBO Inside the NFL good ol` Danny Boy said the Patriots would beat the Dolphins. After the game on CBS post game show Marino said he knew the Dolphins defense would come up big and pressure Brady like they always do. He said he wasnt surprised at the outcome at all.
Nice try Dan but it was too late to try to redeem yourself. His original prediction irked me a bit.:tantrum:

what do you want him to do? Pick Miami every week? he's an analyst now, not just a former dolphins qb.

Would you perfer him to just take the fins blindly? Perhaps he should wear his helment and jersey too.

Saban4prez said:
what do you want him to do? Pick Miami every week? he's an analyst now, not just a former dolphins qb.

I know that.But he acted like he fully expected that kind of performance.Truth is he gave them little chance to win.
I`m nit-picking,so what.:evil:

RGF said:
I know that.But he acted like he fully expected that kind of performance.Truth is he gave them little chance to win.

No, he said, quoting you, "Dolphins defense would come up big and pressure Brady like they always do". Now just because he said the D would come up big doesn't mean a win, it means the Pats wouldn't put more then 10 points on the board. They didn't, for Marino to pick the Pats given our situation, it's just common sense. I think Marino wants to see the fins win a Superbowl as bad as anyone, he's just not willing to become like the morons on ESPN, that change their minds more then they change their underwear.

feelthepain said:
No, he said, quoting you, "Dolphins defense would come up big and pressure Brady like they always do". Now just because he said the D would come up big doesn't mean a win, it means the Pats wouldn't put more then 10 points on the board. They didn't, for Marino to pick the Pats given our situation, it's just common sense. I think Marino wants to see the fins win a Superbowl as bad as anyone, he's just not willing to become like the morons on ESPN, that change their minds more then they change their underwear.

perfectly said:dolphins:

RGF said:

When you pick a team to win that doesn't necessarily mean that you think the other team has little chance of pulling it off.

RGF said:
This week on HBO Inside the NFL good ol` Danny Boy said the Patriots would beat the Dolphins. After the game on CBS post game show Marino said he knew the Dolphins defense would come up big and pressure Brady like they always do. He said he wasnt surprised at the outcome at all.
Nice try Dan but it was too late to try to redeem yourself. His original prediction irked me a bit.:tantrum:

:rolleyes2

R-E-A-C-H!

He made the smart pick.
Just because he expected the Pats to win dosen't mean that he'll be shocked if the Phins did pull it off.

Everyone on Dolphins radio picked the Pats
Most of Dolphin fans expected the Pats to win.

You're trying to make an issue out of nada.

RGF said:

Not being surprised by the outcome and picking the Pats to win arent mutually exclusive. I picked against the Dolphins, but I wasnt shocked that we won.

Back
Top Bottom