Danny Kanell: Broncos should hit Tom Brady after the whistle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Kanell: Broncos should hit Tom Brady after the whistle

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oncos-should-hit-tom-brady-after-the-whistle/

The first time a Tom Brady-led Patriots team won in Denver, the Broncos’ starting quarterback was Danny Kanell. Now an ESPN Radio host, Kanell thinks that if the Broncos want to avoid losing to Brady on Sunday, they should hit him late.
Kanell said on his radio show that he thinks the Broncos should set the tone for the game by hitting Brady late a couple of times, and that it would be worth losing 15 yards to get a couple of extra shots at the other team’s star quarterback.
“I think they have to have two personal foul calls, like 15-yarders against Brady,” Kanell said, via Awful Announcing. “Like, they’ve been talking about him crying, I almost feel like this is the type of game where you have to send a message like in the first and second quarter, the first half, hit him a couple of times where it’s a little past the whistle. Like, let him know you’re around. Get those knock downs, get those hits on him, make him aware that you’re coming after him.”

I agree with this and have been saying it for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom