Darius Rucker predicts Dolphins to Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darius Rucker predicts Dolphins to Super Bowl

VAMinnow

Scout Team
Reaction score
Darius Rucker, lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish, was on the Best Dam Sports Show Period last night. He is also a huge Dolphins fan. They asked him if the "Dolphins still made him cry?" He said not anymore. He then went on to predict the Dolphins would go to the Superbowl, beating the Titans to get there. He said Chad Pennington would be the MVP.

It was fun to hear someone supporting the Fins so strongly.

Darius Rucker, lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish, was on the Best Dam Sports Show Period last night. He is also a huge Dolphins fan. They asked him if the "Dolphins still made him cry?" He said not anymore. He then went on to predict the Dolphins would go to the Superbowl, beating the Titans to get there. He said Chad Pennington would be the MVP.

It was fun to hear someone supporting the Fins so strongly.

Of course, we are superbowl bound..
I think I would have to say this for Darius Rucker- TUI (Talking under the Influence)

Well Darius, if you really believe that, the Dolphins will make you cry. I love the Dolphins, but this isn't our year.

Yeah man great to see the enthusiasm back in Miami...with the way the NFL is this year who knows...But lets wait and see where we end up

Hey so far its been a great year and when was the last time that going into the first half of the season this team was this exciting. You players breakingout a Defense led by a possible DPOY and Veteran QB who is playing his best ball ever.

The Dolphins are rocking again and you gotta love the excitement.

and I predicy Darius Ruckers next appearance will be taking our order at the DQ.

that's HOMERISM at it's FINEST......

But what the heck, I too predict the Phins in the Superbowl....every year

Whoa there Silver lets get to the division title first.

Easy there, Darius. Hopefully you didn't give up your day job, for the predictions business. Speaking of your day job, where are my damn fries?

Well....if we can get to 9-7 and get a wild card, I think the SB is a given.

Once we're in the playoffs, all the teams will be considered better than us and we seem to do great in those games (See our 3 wins so far).

Back
Top Bottom