Darlington: Martin texts Incognito "I don't blame you guys at all...." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darlington: Martin texts Incognito "I don't blame you guys at all...."

Hey, if Martin is going to have a future with the Dolphins, it has to begin with healing his relationship with his teammates. Incognito texting him and him texting him back is the beginning of that healing process. Regardless of whether Incognito was a leader in the pranks--and I suspect he is/was--he is one of the leaders of the offense and the O Line. It begins with him.

Funny thing is neither Martin or incognito will be apart of our future. Our whole o line needs a make over

If Martin has a serious mental illness, I wish him the best of luck and hope he can get his life together.

As far of the Dolphins go it's time to move on. Guess they'll be drafting at least 4 offensive linemen and will be signing a couple in free agency. Time to totally rebuild the offensive line.

Jmart was just mad that he had to go back to RT; the position he hates; because Clabo couldn't block a wall and then lost it when Yeatman was on the left side the whole game. Saying that "anybody looks good with another tackle next to him." Right before his douche bag linemen moved to the QBs table and Clabo missed his chair, thus resulting in Tannehills chair breaking and falling to the ground, Tannehill dropped his sandwich in the process.

Martin will be back, probably soon. I don't sense this as career threatening or something that couldn't be mostly healed with his teammates in short order.

He's dedicated, just not athletic or naturally strong.

Incognito is likely the instigator, the guy who pushed too far and took the other linemen with him. Kind of ridiculous that the Dolphins use Incognito on those stadium video advertisements, dressed as a polo player and admonishing fans to be respectful of each other and to avoid profanity or other abuses.

LOL at those quick to say "another wasted pick." You can't scout a guy's passion to play football.

Jmart was just mad that he had to go back to RT; the position he hates; because Clabo couldn't block a wall and then lost it when Yeatman was on the left side the whole game. Saying that "anybody looks good with another tackle next to him." Right before his douche bag linemen moved to the QBs table and Clabo missed his chair, thus resulting in Tannehills chair breaking and falling to the ground, Tannehill dropped his sandwich in the process.
Relax dude, John Jerry got to pounce on the fallen sandwich.

Well, well well.

Isn't that interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Don't believe everything you read.

But he has a mental illness!!!!! :lol:

I still have a feeling that's all bs.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Martin will be back, probably soon. I don't sense this as career threatening or something that couldn't be mostly healed with his teammates in short order.

He's dedicated, just not athletic or naturally strong.

Incognito is likely the instigator, the guy who pushed too far and took the other linemen with him. Kind of ridiculous that the Dolphins use Incognito on those stadium video advertisements, dressed as a polo player and admonishing fans to be respectful of each other and to avoid profanity or other abuses.

I'm good. He can go play badly for another team.

Has anyone considered that this may be a mental health issue? Basically a sickness that Martin cannot help. Mental illness can come about at any age and there is a possibility that he is lost right now. That doesn't mean he's a bad guy and it doesn't mean he was "bullied." The fans and the team should just give him the time he needs to get well and then decide the best course of action from there. A person's well being is bigger than the game of football.

It's a possibility but it's thrown up as an excuse so much that it's become a "boy who cried wolf" type of thing to me. I'll believe it when/if it's confirmed. Until then I'll say he's a soft coward. Mental illness or no mental illness, I want him off my team.

Back
Top Bottom