darren sproles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

darren sproles?

just think he is going to be out of our price range if he is looking for Chester Taylor like numbers..ill pass..we need to see what Kory Sheets can do since they are similar in running styles..and alot cheaper

why do people keep bring hilliard up? he isnt that good. he has absolutly no vision whats so ever.

He would def bring the speed aspect for us. Worth a look just depends on the $.

We dont want a proven back like Sproiles but we want to see what a guy likeSheets that hasn't done anything can do? so you wnat to go into the season wiht a ? mark once again? just like our C spot?

Sheets is anything but a sure thing the first year back from a serious knee injury when his calling card was speed. I'd take a shot at Sproles and hope for the best with Sheets. If they both have outstanding camps you make room for the other guy. We don't have any game breakers and that's one of many things that separates us from the playoff teams.

If he can be had for reasonable money, then it makes sense to bring him in. As 3rd down backs and KR/PR are relatively easy to find (for everyone but us), it doesn't makes sense to pay him anything near starter money.

Sproles would be a good addition. We would have a permanent KR/PR that can take it all the way. And he could come in when our rookie and veteran need a break. Maybe put him on the field in a spread formation in the slot as well. He would be very useful on our offense. I would pay him if the price doesn't get silly.

Lost in all this talk of sign this back, draft this back, trade for this back is the fact that the offensive line was beat the hell last season with nagging injuries compared to 09.

Bring in a good solid guard move Richie to center and it will do wonders for the backfield no matter who is running the ball.

i would love to see sproles in fin jersey have always liked him in college, he is the change of pace/homerun hitter we need. give him that similar contract to taylor, make it incentive based and lets do it. this is the spark we are missing

I'd like to see Sheets pan out but don't think it will.

What astounds me is the love for Sproles? He'll be 28 when the season starts which is on the downside for a RB.

That being said; I'd rather Miami draft Jaquizz Rodgers than sign Sproles.

anyone who is against bringing this guy in is nuts!....he solves three very big problems for the fins.....pr/kr and third down back ( and addresses our lack of explosiveness as well). Pair him with Mark ingram and sheets or hillard and I would be a happy camper!

If/when we draft Mark Ingram, we'll have no need for a 3rd down back b/c Ingram is complete RB.

Back
Top Bottom