Darren Sproles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darren Sproles

NFL MVP

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ive been watchin nfl network and there showin that darren sproles is getting first place in a lot of the running drills why dont we use our first rounder elsewhere and get darren later

comments?

hes really tiny though would never make it in the nfl as a starter could be a good change of pace bsack

NFL MVP said:
ive been watchin nfl network and there showin that darren sproles is getting first place in a lot of the running drills why dont we use our first rounder elsewhere and get darren later

comments?

Can you say, "Rich man's Travis Minor"?

he looked funny going for the tape measure....his head was barely above the tape, and in the field drills, he looked like a midget running around...yet for a mid rounder (Zgonina) I would definitely take a chance on him...his speed alone could be a difference maker

Theanswer385 said:
he reminds me of barry sanders in a way

He has some of the best juke moves I've seen since Barry Sanders (Nooooo I'm not saying he's as good as Barry)

His size is a major hinderance, that's why I don't ever see him starting in the NFL...unless he's drafted by Denver where he would become the league rushing leader :lol:

I picked Sproles to have the biggest combine of all the RB because he has the speed and moves to be both a RB and KR, plus he has to constantly work hareder to get the recognition because of his size. The guys at the combine were chucling when Sproles was being mesured. Still I don't think we should even think about him unless he's in the 5 or 6 rounds and I think he will be gone long before that. How about another small guy R.Parrish running in the 4.3 rang:eek: he was impressive.

I can see J.J. Arrington however being a feature back one day in the NFL.

He's quick, fast, strong, built low, and can catch.

Back
Top Bottom