Daryl Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daryl Washington

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
after reninstatement cardinals release him. Prove it deal for more talent at LB?

Wouldn't really have to depend on him if something happened but would add talent for sure

I would've considered if not for his history of domestic abuse. If it was just the substance abuse I'd say whats the worst that can happen.

Plus he's an ILB and we appear to have more than enough of them. I'm all for acquiring talent but this guy doesn't have the right DNA for the Miami Dolphins.

3 year lay off is a lot for a now 30 year. Don't like the domestic abuse either.

I'd have no trouble with it. He served his penalty, as long as there are no other incidences...

No, LB isn't a weakness anymore.

He was a good one before his entire dumbass spurt.
Not true, who is a pure cover guy? All three of our LB'rs played inside last year, unless MSI and Hewett in the mix. If this guy can play outside then bring him in, unless he's a inside only guy. He has the size to seta good edge outside,

Hasn't played since 2013 lol but I knew someone on Finheaven was going to post about him.

Not true, who is a pure cover guy? All three of our LB'rs played inside last year, unless MSI and Hewett in the mix. If this guy can play outside then bring him in, unless he's a inside only guy. He has the size to seta good edge outside,

What?

He was never a pure cover LB. He was a ILB in a 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom