Dave Hyde on Sanchez and other | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Hyde on Sanchez and other

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/hyde/blog/2012/03/_1_everything_happened_and.html

The thing is I think that the Jets think that the Phins are getting Manning so their FO is trying to to gird themsleves and their fans and players that they are going to stand strong and compete next year against their pitted rivals both the Pats and the Phins - but particularly the Phins - I agree with Hyde going all in on Sanchez this year is essentially like the Phins going all in Henne this year - OUCH!

And after what amounted to a courtesy phone call to Manning... if the Phins do land Manning the Jets nation just may lose a gasket, so signing Sanchez is all about the optics because they can't get anything valuable but Henne or Campbell - and in many opinions Tannenbaum and Rexy employment hinge on Sanchez and really always have

Hyde is so convinced Manning is coming here. I think he is spending too much time in the sun at Marlins camp.

I am only guessing that the JETS launched a pre-emptive strike - for what it is worth - they are fighting themslves out of a corner with a rolled up news paper

Back
Top Bottom