Davon Godchaux baby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davon Godchaux baby

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Y'all know I'm an LSU diehard, and I'm telling you we just got a starter on the D line next to Suh. 3-tech penetration and good hand placement for run stuffing is what he brings. He won't be a 2 gapper, but what a talent we just got in round 5.

man I'm elated.

Mocked Asiata and Godchaux to the dolphins in the 5th. Great pick ups!

Y'all know I'm an LSU diehard, and I'm telling you we just got a starter on the D line next to Suh. 3-tech penetration and good hand placement for run stuffing is what he brings. He won't be a 2 gapper, but what a talent we just got in round 5.

man I'm elated.
Great news! Thanks for that info!!!

man I'm elated.

Man, that's great to hear!

Wow....nice to hear that from someone whos seen this guy play. Thanks for that great input!

[video=youtube_share;7Fazjj3TBIo]https://youtu.be/7Fazjj3TBIo[/video]

People doubted the Jarvis Landry pick when it happened, and I'm here to tell you I have (almost) the same conviction for Davon.

Great kid, great player.

hopefully our run defense is better with Godchaux and Taylor now. 4 DT's you can rotate over and over, keep fresh people on the field.

I like him and Taylor a lot. I actually like both to push Phillips right away and one to eventually steal the job from him.

hopefully our run defense is better with Godchaux and Taylor now. 4 DT's you can rotate over and over, keep fresh people on the field.

Just the way it goes, both won't help and chances are neither will.

I love the optimism tho.

Also this draft was a homerun IMO.

:lol: I love how the filter changes "home run" to "aquaun" when the latter is spelled out as one word.

hearing a lot of mixed concerns about Godchaux & his effort...Walter Football bashed him but other sites seem to have a solid grade for him.

hearing a lot of mixed concerns about Godchaux & his effort...Walter Football bashed him but other sites seem to have a solid grade for him.

He also had some sort of domestic violence/battery issues, charges may have been dropped but I know his invite to the combine was in question because of it.

man I'm elated.

Good to know!

Back
Top Bottom