Davone Bess Custom Mcfarlane | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess Custom Mcfarlane

jason37

Drivin' the Yeremiah Bell Bandwagon
Reaction score
Looking to trade a Davone bess custom Mcfarlane. I will trade for a (large) Teal Yeremiah Bell Jersey. I will also consider other Yeremiah Bell Items.

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

Its a kinda long process. Take an original Mcfarlane SportsPick (in this case a Larry Fitzgerald) Disassemble, prime, paint, and decal and then reassemble. I have a few others also.

Its a kinda long process. Take an original Mcfarlane SportsPick (in this case a Larry Fitzgerald) Disassemble, prime, paint, and decal and then reassemble. I have a few others also.

That's sweet....I collect those figures. You mind posting pics of the other custom ones you made?

If you live in Miami, go to the training camps next season. Bell always signs autographs. I got an 8x10 signed by him

wow thats awesome its looks sick I have nothing to trade but I think you did a nice job. What others have you made?

Here are a few others

On this one i wanted a Wildcat Ronnie Brown after the big win aginst the Jets on Oct 12, 2009 so i tweeked a few figures to make it look like a wildcat snap. I also painted the base to make it look like the fifty yard line.
Ronnie Brown:
DSC_0653-1.jpg
DSC_0652-1.jpg

Mercury Morris
DSC_0456-1.jpg
DSC_0459-1.jpg

Sean Smith
DSC_0292.jpg

Sean Smith contenued:
DSC_0290.jpg

Brock Marion:
DSCF0623.jpg
DSCF0619.jpg

Vontae Davis(prior to jersey number change):
DSCF9762.jpg
DSCF9767.jpg

My personal favorite, Yeremiah Bell:
P4140199.jpg
P4140200.jpg

This one is a little more complicated, I sculpted arround a few figures to make it look like the picture Bell
P4140198.jpg
sports01.jpg

To bad McFarlane doesn't make many Dolphin ones. I hope they make a Brandon Marshall one.

Back
Top Bottom