DB coach Lou Anarumo has been let go | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DB coach Lou Anarumo has been let go

Man, I haven't seen a Dolphins HC been this aggressive at making changes for quite a while, love him or hate him Gase is putting his stamp on this team. I can only imagine that after he is finish with all the coaching changes he will turn his attention to the players, if I was a player now would be a good time to be concern.

I think Williams plain failed to develop our DEs although he did a good job with our DTs.

Anarumo did well overall but was miscast as an off coverage advocate instead of press. Plus he sure failed with Taylor who's done well in Cle of all places.

Of all the defensive position coaches, I actually thought that Anarumo did a solid job. Will be ineresting to see who his replacement turns out to be. Probably even more coaching changes to follow.

Well he might as well make all changes he wants because he could very likely be gone next year. Die with the people you want to die with.
Maybe he can find a db coach under 40 that has been fired twice to match his OC hire
Don't bet on that, I get the feeling Gase is going to be here for a long time.

If we don't fire Frank Bush after all these other firings then I'll seriously question both decisions, the firings and the guys left over.

Honestly don’t care who he developed on this team he didn’t do that great of job. I’m glad to get rid of all the trash Philbin had on this coaching staff.

Changes needed to be made but I don't like to see the Italian guys go......wink

Ozzy rules!!

Why is Burke still on the staff? You can let go all the assistants you want, but if you do not get rid of the root of the problem, what does it matter?

There were plenty of coverage breakdowns in the secondary this year. Not sure whose fault it is, but it looks like Burke is pointing to Lou Anarumo.

So Lou got the Lucobratzie treatment? Well we can’t say The Godfather didn’t warn us. Gase has had 2 seasons to evaluate the holdovers. I guess it’s his view changes were needed. That 5 game losing streak sure didn’t help any defensive coaches, gain his confidence. I just hope the replacements are better than the out going coaches.

Back
Top Bottom