DC just hit me good! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC just hit me good!

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OK guys, i was driving along with my gf and for some reason out of no where it just hit me. We HAVE A TOP 5 QB IN THE LEAGUE ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hasn't hit me yet and probably wont until a few weeks into the hseason but this is the closest i've gotten to having it hit me since the trade. Its unbelievable. WE have a QB with an AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! arm strenght abilty and potential HOFer again! i can't believe it.

Yeah, it still hits me that we got a great QB too. It's a reality shock.GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

its the first time it actually hit me. i guess b/c i was playin football today and when i was driving later on during the day and thinkin about weight in general and how shaq is 7'1" and 340+ but athletic i came across DC being 6'4" and 270 or so and being so fast and such and i got to picturing him play and it was amazing. it actually hit me

It's a great feeling to know we have a QB like C-Pep.But, when it actually sinks in to know it's not on Madden,it's really great.

icephinfan said:
It's a great feeling to know we have a QB like C-Pep.But, when it actually sinks in to know it's not on Madden,it's a really great.
I thought I was the only one that did that. First chance I get, trade for C-Pep.

Every Dolphan does that on Madden. I got the whole team NFL updated on Madden "06" to what it is right now. All the trades and free agents on every team. Even let it play out and drafted rookies and renamed them to fit our exact draft.

For years first chance, trade for CPep.

7001 said:
I thought I was the only one that did that. First chance I get, trade for C-Pep.

yeah you and 2,000,000 other people traded for c pep within minutes

Anthony D. said:
Actually no, I always played with the exact team that was on the field.
I couldn't take the Feidler era.:boohoo:
I like to win when I play Madden.:D

SR 7 said:
OK guys, i was driving along with my gf and for some reason out of no where it just hit me. We HAVE A TOP 5 QB IN THE LEAGUE ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hasn't hit me yet and probably wont until a few weeks into the hseason but this is the closest i've gotten to having it hit me since the trade. Its unbelievable. WE have a QB with an AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! arm strenght abilty and potential HOFer again! i can't believe it.
Feels good though don't it? Even if Pep needs some time to heal, Joey is better than anything we have had behind center as well.

7001 said:
I couldn't take the Feidler era.:boohoo:
I like to win when I play Madden.:D
It was tough, I know. Let's just call "99" until now "the dark ages" in Miami's history. It feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel though, I'll tell you.

Anthony D. said:
Feels good though don't it? Even if Pep needs some time to heal, Joey is better than anything we have had behind center as well.

I'm with you on this one Ant'ny. Not since Danny have we had a coaching staff that actually took having a premier qb on the roster seriously. It occurs to me that both...all three qb's will be set up to succeed better here than where they were from. There are no guarantees of course, but if ever there was a chance to reach their potential, it is here and now. I am optimistic that with proper coaching and scheming, Nick can increase the value of all three qb's with Joey and Cleo having the most potential for increased value. I really think that Joey and or Cleo will be trade bait at some future point..if Daunte fulfills our hopes for him.

Back
Top Bottom