DeAndre Hopkins at 12? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeAndre Hopkins at 12?

At 12????

How does anyone figure he's worth it at 12?? He's a decent WR racking up gaudy numbers against very bad defenses in the ACC.

Their are several guys that you take ahead of Hopkins.

I love Hopkins, but I want a pass rusher in the first. GET BEN WALLACE. There will be a good WR in rd 2.

At 12????

How does anyone figure he's worth it at 12?? He's a decent WR racking up gaudy numbers against very bad defenses in the ACC.

Their are several guys that you take ahead of Hopkins.

Did you miss the LSU game? He caught a buck-eighty and 2TDs against that vaunted D.

thats way to high for him. the only wrs i would take at 12 is patterson and allen

theres 5 guys i would take in front of hopkins. 12 would be an enormous reach when you can get a guy thats twice as good as him or has twice the potential of him instead.

theres 5 guys i would take in front of hopkins. 12 would be an enormous reach when you can get a guy thats twice as good as him or has twice the potential of him instead.

And who is it that catches 360 yds and 4 TDs against LSU's D?

Everything I've read is the two positions where it is deep is o line and d line, wr is not as deep as you say it is. Show me that in wrong.
allen, woods, hunter, patterson, patton, wheaton, swope, williams, austin, bailey, hopkins just to name a few really good wrs. so how is it not deep?

pretty good looking depth wr class from my to date study...maybe no dez bryant or andre johnson in the class but plenty of guys that will help teams in a big way in the pros...and plenty of guys that would upgrade the position in miami

as for hopkins #12 is too rich...

Almost every draft prognosticator is calling this draft class the weakest in years.

Maybe without the Junior WR's it was, but it's deep with all the guys declaring early now. Like other said, there are no Fitz's, Megatrons, or AJ's, but there are a ton of guys that can play in the league in this draft. Also a deep draft at OT and DE which we need as well. The only position we need to re-tool that looks thin is CB.

Did you miss the LSU game? He caught a buck-eighty and 2TDs against that vaunted D.

Vaunted? What a myth lol. That defense along with many other defenses in the SEC is so overrated. Clemson was a bad matchup for LSU and even though LSU should have won that game due to Clemson shooting themselves in the foot over and over, Les Miles and his good troop let them sneak in the back door and win it.

One that final drive, how many times did Clemson run that same sideline route to Hopkins? If that right there doesn't tell you that LSU's "vaunted" defense isn't so vaunted afterall then I don't know what will.

Last year was deep. You had TY Hilton go in the 6th, along with Chris givens and others. This years draft doesn't touch that.

TY Hilton went in the 3rd last year, And 9 WR's went in the first two rounds. Between 10-13 are projected to go in the 1st round in 2013 at this point. It's AT LEAST as deep a class as last years.

you really want to judge him off of one game? by that logic geno is worthy of the first overall pick since he completely shredded LSU's defense last year. he had a good game. with that said. there are still 4 wideouts in this draft that are IMO are better than him, and a 5th being debatable.

allen, woods, hunter, patterson, patton, wheaton, swope, williams, austin, bailey, hopkins just to name a few really good wrs. so how is it not deep?

All productive WRs, great for a Philbin system, similar to what GB has going for them, great productivity and efficiency, no Alpha WR...How many rings do Megatron, Larry Fitz, and Andre Johnson, TO, and Ochocinco have? none...Get 2 from that list, suddenly RT has open targets!!

This draft is wayyyy too deep at WR to be reaching for Hopkins at 12. Get a defensive stud with the first round pick and maybe in round 2 you can take a guy like Robert Woods, who would be an ideal fit for this offense.

I did see a mock where Woods fell to Miami in the 2nd. Can't recall who the 1st rd was.

If the phins reach in the 1st it s/b for Montgomery (LSU DE). Miami should take long hard look @ the Clemson TE if they don't get Eifert.

Back
Top Bottom